Strategic Command 2 Blitzkrieg v1.08 Patch with all new Global Campaign and Map out!!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As written in my thread in the mod section, I just uploaded my first public beta conversion of the global conflict scenario on cmmods, if anybody is interested...it is not complete and far from finished/perfect, but still it runs and you guys can fiddle around with it! Suggestions/help is welcomed!

Samichlaus

PS: This is not the official conversion, I just did it myself because I didn't want to wait any longer

Just to mention: I just uploaded the next version (Beta 1.0) with a lot of improvements. It's getting closer and closer to the final version. In this version I implemented jungle tiles that work like bocage apart from many other improvements. Of course it is compatible with the 1.03 patch. For comments/suggestions see my thread in the mods section!

Sami

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, just bought the game and loving it smile.gif

What I wonder is if someone is modding the game to make USSR an independent faction, so that they will be neutral, alone in the war against either axis or allies or allied with either side? It would be nice if the diplomacy slider could go from -100% to 100%. This could also be made for Japan. I guess thatt would make them a major nation instead of minor like France, Spain etc.