Worst Descisions for SC2

I have played this scenario many, many times in singleplayer and PBEM. Scenario is modified for WWII time period as much as it can be but still it is CIV scenario. For instance, you can buy swordsman if you want. It is stupid to do that, of course but there is possibility because of game concept.

Originally posted by vveedd:

Thanks J.J. I appreciate it, especially when it comes from such mind waste expert like you.

Very bad to see those attacks on a legend at christmas. Get it together and be gay instead. With gay I mean happy and not that you have to take it in the ass. Gay=happy.

Have a gay christmas everyone!

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by JerseyJohn:

I like the suggestion made elsewhere (probably many times) of a toggle 2D/3D choice.

The nearest example I can think of is the ChessMaster series. The 3D display annoys me because if I stick the pointer on the wrong part of the saure I'm moving the piece in the next square. As I like to play 'touch move' that really ruins the game for me. The designer wiselly provided the 2D option and that's what I use. It would be the same thing here. I really don't care much for statuettes on pedastals, despite the fact I know a lot of extra effort went into making them. Glad to see I'm not alone.

Actually the 2d 3d choice works well for a number of games and is used in many HPS games. I often find myself going back and forth bewteen views at times depending on how much map I want to see, what type of movement I am expecting, battle detail or just for the change.

Something QUEER going on here!

BUTT I agree with the GAY one 100% :eek:

I'm so not convinced about the square v hex thing.

p.s I just bought A.G.W from Schwerpunkt. The wait got to me. If anyone's interested will issue impressions accordingly.

p.p.s QUEER=STRANGE: GAY=HAPPY: BUTT=TYPO