First multiplayer AAR Condor (axis) vs Hellraiser (allies)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch Greece, Corps goes up to STR 8, same with Norway and any other amphibious invasions you try. Did I mention you loose the bonus attack you get on the first turn?

House rule #2 is no good in SC2 ;)

Game is fun though, ain't it? smile.gif

Nice to see other people getting in on some mp.

Originally posted by Codename Condor:

i didnt take Iceland.

I took iceland agaisnt AI and USA readiness jumped in two turns to 50% or something.

Lets see what i can do in Greece.

It is a one time increase for Iceland.

Have fun in Greece, can't wait for your expression when... tongue.gif

hmmm it seems Condor is on a wireless connection - may it be the reason as to why the tcp/ip works so bad ?
I played off a Linksys wireless connection just fine. There may be some firewall or other network configurations that should be checked. Review the errata file notes.

Since SC2 is not windowed, if you Alt-Tab during gameplay it may cause some issues. You guys may want to describe exactly what's going on, your configurations, actions when you get timed out, etc. and post something in the tech support forum. Hubert should be able to figure it out.

My God... is this thing worth 45$??!!

It appears it takes quite a long time to send the turns. We had one retrieval error so far

some turns are sent very fast, some quite slow.

Retrieval error again ... wtf

Managed to send the turn after all - it is taking a lot of time though

FYI, the game generates an error log file and a saved game file when the game crashes.

Game is very slow - some turns take ages to be sent.

a lot of errors pop up.

it froze again. TCPIP looks like it ahas some kind of problems at the end of the turn.

Got a retrieval error in the middle of my turn ... bah, a little help needed...what are we doing wrong here?

Gentlemen,

Since this is TCP/IP it could be a variety of issues at play here such as the lack of a solid network connection, spyware, firewall settings etc., which unfortuantely can be very difficult to track down.

Good news is that once this is resolved on your system the game should run fine as we did quite a bit of extensive testing, beta testers, myself as well as our retail partners and TCP/IP worked very well. As Bill mentioned the base system is essentially the same as in SC1 so I would suggest disabling any spyware, firewalls and see if that might improve things and then work backwards from there.