Why was/is Russia so bitter?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Non-Believers --- You are men who claim to believe in God, but do not believe the bible to be the word of God. You says there's a God in heaven, but man has not heard from Him, nor can man communicate with Him, yet procede to outline, what you find wrong with this God. Curious to me, those who say you can't know this God, seem to know so much about this God. People that claim that God hasn't spoken to a man, or man can't speak to God always seem to have so much information about what God is upto. Weird, isn't? The unbelieving, try to tell the believing, about the God they don't believe in, yet they know him? Weird.

-Legend

For all this I considered in my heart even to declare all this, that the righteous, and the wise, and their works, are in the hand of God: no man knoweth either love or hatred by all that is before them. All things come alike to all: there is one event to the righteous, and to the wicked; to the good and to the clean, and to the unclean; to him that sacrificeth, and to him that sacrificeth not: as is the good, so is the sinner; and he that sweareth, as he that feareth an oath. This is an evil among all things that are done under the sun, that there is one event unto all: yea, also the heart of the sons of men is full of evil, and madness is in their heart while they live, and after that they go to the dead.

In the end, you need a friend, the Savior,

-Legend

@Blashy --- By the way, you are completely backwards in your thinking. You believe "Man" is good, and "God" is bad.

Here's your global warning, son...and the problem with modern thinking.

And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire. And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

We shall see who has the true power of weather, the enviornment, etc. Every knee shall bow. Love or hate that God, his judgments are righteous, not yours.

-Legend

I want to see you say you love me (not in man love way of course ;) ) or have a word with his nibs upstairs to pull an honest to goodness miracle but please not a image of Jesus on a slice of toast. Whichever is easiest and most original to demonstrate your God...

Unoriginal quoting is so passe as it reminds me of the kids in Koran school reciting by rote sans comprehension.

From The Book of Jev..

And so the JJR blabbered on. And Ye behold Those who do not believe in his gibberish shall perish and be Dammed to play Shock Force without any patches for evermore.

And Thee who Believes and worships the blabbering idiot shall for evermore get free meds and behold the world in a twisted mirror.

---------

And I would still share hell with Sturmsebber than Heaven with Rambo :D

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

@Blashy --- By the way, you are completely backwards in your thinking. You believe "Man" is good, and "God" is bad.

Here's your global warning, son...and the problem with modern thinking.

And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire. And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

We shall see who has the true power of weather, the enviornment, etc. Every knee shall bow. Love or hate that God, his judgments are righteous, not yours.

-Legend

First of all you quoting the Bible means crap to about 90% of the planet.

But me believing man is good? You really show that you do not register what you read. I do not know how many times I have stated man is letting itself be guided by greed and has done more harm than good to this planet, the wildlife and towards himself. There is but ONE imperfection on this planet and it is us, we act more like a virus than a mammal.

As for God, if there is such a being that created us then he is without compassion. Any good being with the power to help the suffering or the innocent would do so in a second. Oh wait, you will say the only response that all believers give... ''god works in mysterious ways''

One thing I have learned in the young years I've lived on this earth is that God has never needed defending by man. He is who He is. I've always admired brother Rambo for his faith, but I have also learned to remember what it was like when I was a non-believer. Scripture was Chinese to me, no matter who quoted it and how many times it was quoted.

The only relevant one that helps others to understand is from John 13:35, "By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

"And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire. And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory."

I hate to tell y'all, but this is inevitable. :(

Didnt know Rambo was a Mariine that explains it all. Jarheads have to be fanatics no other human being would do the insane things they do.

I remember watching them at Khe San charging bunkers with machine guns daily. I was the Special Forces advisor for the area at the time and I kept telling them that had no chance of working but everyday they would do it one more time. The marine commander kept telling me that it showed the NVA that Americans werent afraid. I told him it showed them that Americans werent bright enough to know when to try a new tactic.

Tims if you need help with that Chinese I can translate for you. I might even be able to translate Hebrew for you also. My grandfather always made us read the German Bible but then we had to compare the verses against the Hebrew to make sure the interperation was accurate.