The Green Man comes back with a vengeance !!! AAR Terif (allies) - Hellraiser(axis)

So ladies and gentlemen, here we go - fighting the unfightable, against all odds, against THE MAN!!!

Yoda is now back in business, his first official AAR smile.gif

RULES:

1. no dow/landings on majors

2. no use of neutral spotters/tile blockers (Sombra, take notice how the big guys are playing, right? :D )

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turn 1

All-out attack in Poland; corps in front of Warsaw destroyed but 2 AFs were used in the process :(

Terif starts swapping french/uk med garrisons I guess, so he can use some fr corps in the defence of France. At least this is how it looks like from Axis' seat )

[ April 17, 2006, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: hellraiser ]

Terif will not have a chance at dominating this one. Though the Game is slightly strong toward tech

I think HR will take him out with all this experience, though interested in seeing the outcome. GL folks... Me and Rambo fought a real Truethful 1st time SC2 Marathon, I'll post up on it so people can view see if he adds his comments. Truly a two legends battling it out at all odds

Originally posted by hellraiser:

2. no use of neutral spotters/tile blockers (Sombra, take notice how the big guys are playing, right? :D )

Ok ok it was cheesey... How about a little "rule change " No neutral can put troops on transport before 90% activation?

And here my first official SC 2 AAR - dedicated to Desert Dave smile.gif :

Hellraiser´s Axis advances towards Warsaw, corps near the city destroyed in the process.

Allies preparing defences and special operations.

Both french med corps transporting to France to help the defence. UK Bomber in Malta. German corps in Siegfried line gets some hits by Maginot gunfire.

Allied turn 2:

French battleships find the german sub U 29 near Benelux - superior allied naval forces sink it immediately despite some diving smile.gif .

Polish forces get a special reward for their achievement to hold their capital another turn - nevertheless, kamikaze orders are already in place and every man looks for a german tank to commit suicide to prevent the enemy from plundering too much of the country :D

Yep, not much Poles left - units with a total of 17 strength points :D .

Whole german fleet in the Baltic except one sub raiding convois. French battleship bombards Kopenhagen.

In Africa Italy sent some reinforcements to protect its cities.

January 28, 1940:

Winter time...german units attacking all along the line - but all french units combined loose only 5 str points in total. Reinforcing and shore bombarding.

French left a corridor open along the coast for the germans, but nobody´s coming... ;)