Patch #1 is really cool, BTW. :cool:

Also,

My apologies to anyone that has borne

The brunt of my a'times strident remarks

[... you too rambo jr, ah, yer alright!]

There are reasons for my present "upset"

But no excuses.

What merely matters is... this great game. smile.gif

Exactly, what matters is this great game - that´s why I came to this board recently. I gather it´s very tempting to get sucked into all sorts of other discussions, though ... Anyway, come back soon - the only problems I have with your posts is the hideous metre of the verses. :D

Dave -

I too have decided to refrain from participating in the threads that touch on political and personal topics because I believe we have gone as far as we can in representing our various opinions and additional comments would likely be more apt to incite rather than enlighten. I am thankful though that even in disagreement, the discussions remained civil.

Please remember that there are a myriad of discussions here about this great game and I hope that you will quickly rejoin us in those discussions as your experienced point of view will be missed for the duration of your absence.

Originally posted by John C:

Dave -

I too have decided to refrain from participating in the threads that touch on political and personal topics because I believe we have gone as far as we can in representing our various opinions and additional comments would likely be more apt to incite rather than enlighten. I am thankful though that even in disagreement, the discussions remained civil.

Please remember that there are a myriad of discussions here about this great game and I hope that you will quickly rejoin us in those discussions as your experienced point of view will be missed for the duration of your absence.

Amen.

DD I understand where you are coming from, I can get too wrapped up in personal crap when what we are really here for is GAMING. Take your time away and clear your head but please, even though you and I have not seen eye to eye alot I hope you come back, you are a vaulable part of this community.