I'm not sure if this is in place or not but if it isn't I think it would be a good idea.

Ever bomb a resource and then have no clue how much you've damaged it at all? Is there a way that through either intel advances or bomber advances that you would be ablt to see what kind of damage was done to the target?

I think that the bomber advance would be the most logical since they already fly more than 1 mission a turn although a strong argument could be made that it is an intelligance function.

I'm thinking of something along the line of each tech level gives a player a % chance of seeing the damage caused. Anyways just an idea.

In reality the Allies could only make an educated guess on how well a bombing raid went.In some cases they thought they had wiped out a target only to have it back in full production in a couple of weeks.

I guess your intel.(spys)could tell you how much damage was done.Maybe at intel.level three or four this is added?

Hey Hubert one thing I did see that was kind of weird was Bombers spotting naval vessels that were in rain.

I had the Italian bomber in Sicily(clear weather) and was able to spot UK vessels in the port of Tunis and surrounding tiles....all covered in rain, bug or feature?

Didn't save the turn, anyone else seen this?

Seems to me, naval vessels should be able to remain hidden in squalls. I know this is kind of haphazard for SC, but in reality approaching Taskforces used weather fronts to hide their movements.

You know, come to think of it, I was trying an intercept move in which I put a carrier in the port just as France surrendered and the Vichy transition took place.

The port was neutral, but my UK naval forces remained in the area to blockade any Axis invasion of Tunisia, using the port facilities to shield my CV and the two sea tiles adjacent occupied by BB and CA.

Perhaps this had something to do with it, port observers passing info along to the Axis of the proximity of my forces.