I am back from a brief stint playing other games and then trying out Slitherine's Commander. Great scale and gameplay but not historical enough or moddable enough. No weather, no diplomacy, yikes!

Anyway WaW looks awesome Hubert. I will delve in as soon as it is available and set to work on my Honch Expanded Version updated to the new expansion. This time I will not bother with the rest of Africa, nothing much would ever happen in any of the games I played, but I will concentrate on adding in the scripts for historical events and what-ifs.

Looking forward to being back baby!

After a closer look at your opponents for President Rambo I am leaning in your direction. Is this to be a write in vote? Popular demand I suppose?

The lobby is getting behind you so you need to make some speeches you can ignore. Otherwise how will we know you are lieing if you dont tell us what you intend to do.

Jail is the place to go BTW. Note that Paris found God there and many others have so it is my firm believe God lives in Jail. And since he lives there I am certain he has interent probably T1 connection.

@targul --- Good point. Paul & Silas were in the clink & quite enjoyed it. The key is, why you are you placed in jail smile.gif Far as my platform, that is in the works. Personally, I vote 3rd party most the time. Maybe Bloomberg will say something worthwhile. Rather sad, this great country & there is no choice.

Red, White, & Blue (Blue over the choices),

-Legend