FANTOMAS_FALKLAND'S_WAR-1982 (Work in progress)

I have no decided at this time : I have to wait I receive the game and see how work the editor map.

If somebody has an idea on scale, he may give me. I will create "what if" events ( Artic winter more fast, Aerian arg. forces more efficient in long raids Vs british naval forces, etc...)

OH SWEET! Even though I love Britain, I'd like to play as Argentina as a cool "what if" scenario.

I highly suggest having the far Eastern Argentinian coastline along with the full islands. Example here: Or you could just add Argentinian coastline (out of scale) so it's there for production's sake.

FalklandIslands.png

Thanks a lot for the image, ;) I will use it.

I will realize 2 versions of Falkland's war_mod : First, Human GB Vs Arg. AI, and second, Human Arg. Vs AI GB. the both will work with some "What if ?" ( Better naval radars for Royal Navy, intervention of One great bristish carrier, british action with only one ligth carrier, longer range for "Mirages" of Arg. air forces, more special arg. forces used in ground combats, Chili intervention, Brasil intervention, no french technical informations for Electronic warfare Vs exocet missiles, Us intervention by allowing GB one carrier, etc...)

It allows to calibrate finely parameters and scripts for better opponent in play. Perhaps, I will do 3° version Human Vs human but not sure, because I use playing only vs AI.