Waterloo 1815 ready for download at cmmods.com

Refight the classic battle!

- Human vs Human gameplay

- Brigade-sized units(with some regiments)

- Historical order of battle

- 30 turns, each depicting 20 minutes of battle.

HOUSERULE: France may not declare war on Prussia.

Scenario will come with READ ME, and possibly enhancements later on.

Feel free to try it and give me comments. It will surely need tweaking.

Well I got it to work and played my first game. I recieved a Stalemate as the French, however in reallity I had won. All English forces besides two bridages were routed, along with all but 1 english HQ. The entire western part of the map was mine and I redeployed with just BARLEY enough time to block the prussians from gaining the 4 towns in the south center of the map and form and line south to north. After that my artilary was just breaking them to bits as they ran into my elite infantry, the longer it went the more losses they stacked.

Very enjoyable game.

Originally posted by Night:

Well I got it to work and played my first game. I recieved a Stalemate as the French, however in reallity I had won. All English forces besides two bridages were routed, along with all but 1 english HQ. The entire western part of the map was mine and I redeployed with just BARLEY enough time to block the prussians from gaining the 4 towns in the south center of the map and form and line south to north. After that my artilary was just breaking them to bits as they ran into my elite infantry, the longer it went the more losses they stacked.

Very enjoyable game.

If you like to play and do an AAR I'm all for it.

Kuniworth, quite an excellent campaign smile.gif Few suggestions, if I may, and only wrt the packaging of the MOD:

* You can reduce the size of the MOD considerably by removing any unchanged INTERFACE items from the Interface subfolder

* If you wanted to create a custom MAIN SCREEN and place that in the Interface folder under v1.05 it will now display once you select the campaign to play

* If you only include the changed items lines in the localization.txt file (included in the campaign subfolder) it will enable international players to play the campaign as well

Keep up the great work!

Hubert

Originally posted by Hubert Cater:

Kuniworth, quite an excellent campaign smile.gif Few suggestions, if I may, and only wrt the packaging of the MOD:

* You can reduce the size of the MOD considerably by removing any unchanged INTERFACE items from the Interface subfolder

* If you wanted to create a custom MAIN SCREEN and place that in the Interface folder under v1.05 it will now display once you select the campaign to play

* If you only include the changed items lines in the localization.txt file (included in the campaign subfolder) it will enable international players to play the campaign as well

Keep up the great work!

Hubert

good catch. Done.

I played it too - against the AI which I know it's not designed for. But I had fun anyway!

As the Allies I completely routed the French, and by game's end there were only French leaders still alive and running for the edge of the map, another turn or two and I would nailed old Nappy himself!

Strange thing - at the end a screen came up that said Allied Victory, and then was replaced by a screen that said, Stalemate.

Originally posted by borsook:

This is really, really impressive. Do I gather correctly it should not be played against the AI? Will AI be totally clueless?

yeah more or less, dunno if you give it 2 extra experience.

Anyway wanna play an online game?

My icq; 268-163-822

Originally posted by Kuniworth:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by borsook:

This is really, really impressive. Do I gather correctly it should not be played against the AI? Will AI be totally clueless?

My icq; 268-163-822 </font>

Originally posted by borsook:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kuniworth:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by borsook:

My icq; 268-163-822 </font>