Can You Stop Convoys?

Please forgive me if this is covered elsewhere. I was wondering if there is a way to stop the convoys if the MPP transfers are not needed any longer? Maybe this is already covered in the manual somewhere.

I've found whilst playing as the Allies against the AI that at a certain point it is no longer necessary for the UK or US to send MPP's by convoy to Russia. Russia is now strong and able to use its own MPP's, while the Western Allies could use the MPP's to build up for D-Day or investment. It would be nice to be able to stop these convoys from transferring MPP's.

Thanks, Blashy. I'm a total rookie with this game, but I learn quickly. I've spent some time reading the discussions here in this forum: I've a steep learning curve ahead of me but I'm up for it. I think the next thing for me to study is scripts and how they work and how to take advantage of them.

Is there a site for guys like me, who have no experience with SC1? It sure would help me to catch up. Thanks again.

Originally posted by Blashy:

Yes, go to the convoy map and click on the USA and UK flags, you`ll see arrows to increase or reduce convoy.

Put it at 0%, no convoy.

:eek: I have missed something : I have NOT these arrows to increase or reduce convoy in my convoy map at the beginning of game :( . How do you see that, please ?

convoy2li.jpg

convoy25jm.jpg

When I click on USA or UK flag, I see indications, but no arrows to increase or reduce.

[ April 28, 2006, 01:52 AM: Message edited by: fantomas ]

If we told you that, you'd have been angry on us :D
Yeah,

Then he'd proceed

To go looking for ALL the squelettes

In ALL of our cabinets.

detetivecruso.jpg

No doubt Inspectre WOULD indeed find

Some most astonishing :eek:

Sorts of skeletons, in each

And... EVERY... single

SC-member closet.