IMPORTANT INFO FOR EVERYBODY WHO PRE-ORDERED **UPDATED**

Originally posted by Madmatt:

Kuni, I emailed you about 30 minutes ago to your email account that you have registered to your forum account here. Did you get it? Please check it. It wasnt the email that Martin sent, but I do have some questions for you that might shed some light on your situation.

Madmatt

Questions for Kuni!

question 1: are u gonna be a good boy?

question 2: what did i tell ya about the f word?

question 3: are u really gay?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Kuni,

I preordered weeks ago, and I live in America and apparently got dropped from the system somehow.

LIke I said on another thread, stuff happens, those of us who are out of luck will just have to be patient. What else can we do??

Hey -AOM, actually Ed is not really involved in this whole process. I just saw your email to him though about the changed email in your original email though so I will make sure you get in with tomorrows emails. Sorry that you will have to wait another day but it just stresses the importance of making sure that when someone submits an order, that they doublecheck all the info.

Madmatt

Thanks Matt. 'ppreciate it! smile.gif

Going to bed now... hope the presents will be under tree in the am... ;)

Agree on the email part but in my credit, I did ask to correct it almost a month ago (Mar 18th).

Either way, water under the bridge. Thanks for the help Matt!

--AOM

Guys,if any of you pre-ordered already and your order number is LESS than 134409 than you can email right now (or for about the next hour or two that i am up) and I will send you your info manually. Email me at elicense@battlefront.com please.

If your order number was 134409 or higher, than your email with download directions will be sent sometime later tomorrow.

Now, if that doesn't prove that we are a different type of company to deal with than nothing will! Hmm..I guess that could go either way...

Madmatt

[ April 12, 2006, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

What I meant was that if you hadn't gotten the email from Martin, I would manually resend it to your email address. I cant manually start downloads or manually send you files etc...

GenMarky, I am looking into your timeout issue right now. I appreciate the patience you guys are showing. This is the first night with a new system so we are going to encounter a few bumps in the road.

Madmatt

Sorry guys spoke too soon!!! My timed out 50% thur!!! UGHHHH Damn Santa brought me coal in my stockings again!!! lol

How can it time out 50% done.I thought no problem it will be done soon. It was done alright. Now I can't get it to not time less than 1% done. UGHH hexed myself for being so happy!