IMPORTANT INFO FOR EVERYBODY WHO PRE-ORDERED **UPDATED**

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

crazy? sum1 say crazy ?

i was crazy once, they put me in a room, the room was cold, cold like the earth, i hate cold, cold drives me crazy

crazy? sum1 say crazy ?

i was crazy once, they put me in a room, the room was cold, cold like the earth, i hate cold, cold drives me crazy

crazy? sum1 say crazy ?

:Dtongue.gif

Okay guys, I got some news.

Starting tomorrow, the server vendor is going to be increasing (by a lot!) the total bandwidth available to download. Not sure why they didnt believe us when we said that tonight was going to be a BIG night but apprently they didn't allocate the bandwidth that they should have. Unfortunately, and trust me I called SEVERAL PEOPLE, this can't be done until tomorrow.

In the meantime, instead of 200 people all trying to download at the same time throughout the night and each person just getting 3-7 kb/sec rates, we are going to limit how many people can download at one time.

Now, if you click on that download button, and you get a Service Not Available Error, or if it times out, please just wait 20 minutes or so and then try again.

Sometime tomorrow, once we get the bandwidth that they should have given us from the start, we will open up the download count as it was before, but for now, we just need you guys to form a line right over here.

If you got a message before that said you used up all your downloads, just try again as I reset the download count for those that contacted me already.

If you still have problems tonight, please just be patient and rest assured that we ARE working on getting this all resolved. My suggestion would be to just try again tomorrow.

Madmatt