Latest Yodl exploits doom SC-2

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

Bottom line: SC-2 is turning out just like SC-1, that I'm stuck as the 2nd best player in the world. My record speaks for itself.

Well the difference is that in SC 1 you stuck as 3rd best player of the world ;)whilst in SC 2 you assume to be No 2. :rolleyes:

So eihter you increased your skills or one player is missing. :D

But anyway the light is shining brighter for you now. :cool:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DH! Come back! We need you smile.gif oh and Rambo is tootin' his own horn. There are about 5-6 good players in SC2 who play regular PBEM, 3 or 4 who play IP. I'm looking for more Americans or Early Morning Germans

Originally posted by Dragonheart:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

Bottom line: SC-2 is turning out just like SC-1, that I'm stuck as the 2nd best player in the world. My record speaks for itself.

Well the difference is that in SC 1 you stuck as 3rd best player of the world ;)whilst in SC 2 you assume to be No 2. :rolleyes:

So eihter you increased your skills or one player is missing. :D

But anyway the light is shining brighter for you now. :cool: </font>

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

@DragonHeart --- So what games are you playing? The winter weather is coming soon, I'll be ramping up by playtime. SC-2 is a good game, I enjoy it despite Yodl owning me.

Well beside SC 1 nothing special some RPG´s here and then.

@Hubert Maybe the wintertime inspires me to have look into the 5th patch....after all i missed the previos 4 so i did not have to atept my gameplay. :D

Could "Terif's Morale Exploit" be resolved with an arbitrary morale cap? Say, cap morale at 200%? Just a suggestion, but perhaps Terif or Bill could beta test the TME at various cap numbers and see what happens. There has to be a number that still represents huge morale boosts while not becoming an exploit.