Hi every1 ummmm.... wel d last time i was on dis site was May/8/04 cause dat was my last post

n seriously i remember every1 going "WOW dis game is cool" n it was supposed 2 com out at d end of dat year 1yr later its comn out out in the end of 2005 :confused:

me i hav lost all concentration n thought of dis game its like a forgoten game 4 me n realy it has taken far far 2 long honestly :rolleyes: 4 a game dats based on grids n hardly n e animations

dis game suffers from severe too long 2 make disorder

WTF

thank u

Originally posted by Hubert Cater:

thedon900,

Don't give up hope just yet, the good news is that things are really coming along and that faint light at the end of the tunnel is slowly starting to get a little bit brighter.

I know it has been a long wait, but (in my biased opinion of course) it will have been well worth it. smile.gif

Hubert

Hubert I don´t believe in the light anymore.

Please , be my prophet , show me the light.

Tell us tales (AArs) show us paradise (new screenshoots), tell us when our suffering is goint to end (release date?)

Hubert....fear not!!! You have a following of believers. We trust in your skill....we are patient.....for we have "SEEN THE LIGHT".

For us that live in the spiritual....the abstract...material animation is not necessary,...guidance comes from the soul.

Take your time and make it great....all good things come from perseverance.

And for you instant gratification seekers.....you to will develop the depth.....and you will be thankful.

Rejoice that the "Time" is coming.