Lars vs Stalin's Organ AAR

Bwahahaha!!! The trap is sprung!!!

Leeb dies.

UK Corps lands in a undefended Sicily, takes city and port.

Russian armor moves into southern Germany, manages a strike on one German AF, in position to clear the rest out of the area.

And the USA prepares for war…

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaah…these are the turns wargamers dream about. I stuck the boot in so far I may not be getting it back. :D

The rest of the trap becomes apparent. RN has snuck into the Med in force, along with the Bomber that I placed in Malta four turns ago for recon. Took a little discipline not to show my cards early with the Bomber.

Results. One Italian CA sunk, Tobruk port bombed and bombarded to 0, Italian Sub in port at strength 3, remaining depleted Italian fleet that has been bombarding Alexandria now has to run the gauntlet or hole up in Greece/Crete. Africa Tank unit destroyed, other down to 2 strength, Italian Corp ignored. They're all out of supply and doomed. Axis in North Africa are kaput.

On the Eastern Front, Axis launch an counterattack in the north to restore their fortunes, but the Russian line is too strong and holds easily. The Russians reply by destroying two German Armies, one Romanian Army, a German Paratrooper, and surround another German Army. Romanians on the southern front are hit to keep the pressure on.

US gets Bomber 1, Infantry 1. USSR gets Production 1, Industrial 4.

Guest Mike

Germany is screwed - the front line in Russia has disintigrated, and hte stronghold for hte Axis is romania holding hte Carpatian mountains - there's only airforces between hte Russians and Berlin, and only a single army several turns away in the production queue. :(

I surrender - is there a surrender function in this game??!!

Well doen Lars

Guest Mike

I thought "mut" was appropriate, and "doen" was what was in the first post - isn't that what you wanted repeated??!! ;)