SC2 PDF Manual - download here **updated v1.01**

Here's the full PDF manual for SC2 ready to download:

SC2 PDF Manual v1.01 - download here (FTP)

(right click and "save as...")

We will also release an updated demo package with included manual soon.

Martin

PS. **UPDATE** A new v1.01 manual has been uploaded here with the manual errata and a few other edits worked in. v1.02 is already in preparation and will be released together with the first patch.

[ April 20, 2006, 10:21 AM: Message edited by: Moon ]

Good manual.

I am adding bookmarks to it so I can use the bookmark tab in Acrobat to jump from section to section.

PS: There are two copies of the Manual in the PDF file.

[ April 05, 2006, 09:18 AM: Message edited by: Edwin P. ]

• 2 weeks later...

Slightly off topic but I didn't want to start a whole new thread for this. There are a few typos in the new tutorial on Axis turn 1:

"Now click on the Oslo Corps and note that its readiness is about 33% and morale is about 50%. Assuming the weather in Denmark is clear, select Luftflotte I and left click on Oslo to attack it. Air Fleets inflict a 30% morale loss and are very useful for softening up targets prior to ground assault. The Oslo Corps should suffer some strength, readiness and morale losses. This is another important morale feature. If the weather is not clear and the strike range is reduced, then watch for this morale effect with other air attacks."

I believe the references to Oslo should be to Copenhagen. Luftflotte I can't reach Oslo.

FYI, Matt updated the User Manual link above with the latest version of the pdf manual. You may need to refresh your page to get it.

The v1.01 version is now 161 pages instead of 153 pages. The new version updated with all the corrections already described in the errata file provided with the game, plus a couple of other minor corrections. No major surprises.

[ April 20, 2006, 05:54 AM: Message edited by: pzgndr ]

Also note: If you print it out, the numbering system on your printout will be different from the actual number of the page in the manual. That is because page 0 in the manual (the front cover) is page #1 in the pdf file. Not a big deal, but since I printed several pages per page, my printout was a little wierd.

No big deal, but something to consider if you're printing out just a few select pages or something.

Jim, we tried to remain consitent with the page numbering of the printed manual when creating the PDF manual. Several reasons for that, but one of them is because the errata had page references which you could not follow otherwise.

After now moving to 1.01, the reason for doing this is actually gone, so thanks for pointing it out, because now what we'll do in 1.02 (which will be made availabe here and also included in the first patch) is re-number the pages to match the numbering of your printout.

Martin

• 3 weeks later...