Go, Mohammed, and seek Peng's Challenge on the mountain

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Papa Khann, you are now, pending approval of the Olde Ones, MY Squire.

But, but, what did I do? Why would I be subjected to this, this, to put it politely, "living H*ll on Earth"?

No, there has simply GOT to be another way. A better way. A kinder, gentler way. ANY other way.

Olde Ones, surly (you know, I actually misspelled "surely" there... Freudian slip or no?) you don't hate me well enough to impose such a harsh sentence. Papa

a.k.a. The Anti-Squire[/QB]</font>

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaylord, please, a spark of comprehension or somefink.

Were you the poster boy for Planned Parenthood?

Pillock.

And I can think of no finer place for Papa Kahn than the Shavian House.

Where's the hedge clippers? Dibs on the nose and ear hair.

Agua, you buff the bald spot with the belt sander.

We'll clean him up nice for his golf outing with you and MrSpkr, Joe.

Originally posted by dalem:

Some snippage of yet more of dalem's insane ramblings. It really is pathetic to see what he's become. Knowing that I had something to do with it makes me feel a joy I haven't felt in aeons, but it's still pathetic, none-the-less.

... and hope that someone comes along who likes playing bocce with heads but no one really likes that ...

dalem, you weren't under the impression that we showed you all the variations, were you?

Papa

a.k.a. The Anti-Squire

P.S.

The rest of you please shut up. Inside joke.

By the side of some little road in Holland, athkatla's buddies have put up a little improvised gravestone. And with typical rough pom humor, and as a grim reminder to their comrades they've painted:

Here lies squaddie Mel

he wasted ammo

that's why he fell.

R.I.P.

80-20 Major axis victory.

The actual fighting was pretty easy. Easier than most training scenarios actually. Find 'em, fix 'em, fook 'em mostly, just like on maneuvers. We were shooting with one hand and thumbing through the field manual with the other. Them poms fought back but they weren't organized, so it was easy to take them down systematically.

[ August 15, 2002, 02:54 PM: Message edited by: CMplayer ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Oh, no, I'm all for it! Mostly becaus of that egregious remark about Emma, but there are sound reasons for this one, I think. Joe's squire it is, then!

This should be delightful. I understand he's sometimes made his Squires put on frocks, stand on three-legged stools, and sing 'Praise Joe From Whom All Blessings Flow'. I can hardly wait for the videos at the annual Olde Ones barbecue and scotch chugging banquet.

A curse and a pox upon you all!!!!

This is just too, too much. To be subjected to servitude at the hands of the ol' Wal-Mart Greeter himself. And with all of you "Olde Fart" lackwits chiming in merrily behind him. I'll bet you don't have a fully functioning kidney between the lot of you. Obviously not many brain cells, either. You're a bunch of worn-out, miserable, degenerate "olde" has-beens (nay, I suspect you always "wanted to be" but "never were"). And now you're rubbing your fat, greasy palms together in antipation of watching as the pain you've accumulated over the course of your pathetic little lives is inflicted upon a poor unfortunate like me.

I've a mind to let the burgeoning gases out of each and every one of you, just so I could watch as you settle to the bottom of the Pool, flapping your carp-like lips in vain. I hope you all rot. Sodding pillocks.

Papa

Well, I for one agree with Papa....going to Joebob is MUCH too easy on him. I say we give him to Berli , as I believe he has special places in hell for the likes of him.

Terrence, oh Terrence, Croda is a knight, you are a SSN. Who do I believe? Whenever the light bulb comes on, let me know, I have a few years to wait...[perhaps the lad will NOW get the point of the MBT , to taunt, and play mayhaps?

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

Well, I for one agree with Papa....going to Joebob is MUCH too easy on him. I say we give him to Berli , as I believe he has special places in hell for the likes of him.

No... when his sad and pointless life comes to an end I will get him then. He can look on his time with Joe as a sneak preview

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

No... when his sad and pointless life comes to an end I will get him then. He can look on his time with Joe as a sneak preview</font>

Right then, just fine, you lot have completely put me off my massage with Marguerite and now I can't enjoy myself ... well I could ... and probably will but still and all ...

Look Papa Khann, step one is to admit that you have a problem ... and as MY Squire now you may rest assured that YOU HAVE A PROBLEM!

I'll need a new sig line, something nice and complimentary about being a grateful member of The Shavian House should do.

Then let's start off with a nice paper shall we? How about 36 pages double spaced (12 point font please, the eyes aren't what they used to be) with sources cited in footnotes on the topic of "SSNs ... A Plague From GAWD or Something Much Worse." No need for powerpoint slides ... you'll have to take The Shavian House online course in putting them together in the approved fashion first.

Joe

Originally posted by Geier:

Bring on the Inquisition and let's start some bonfires.

Your friend,

Johan

Oh boy...oh boy...oh boy...

ATTENTION: SSNs, here follows a lesson of the MBT! One of the great traditions of the pool is the Inquisition also known as a trial!

I nominate MrSpnkr to bring charges as prosecutor against Gaylord Focker. Seanachai to represent the defendent. Both will argue before the right honorable Sir Joe Shaw.

And most important.....I got first choice of the Stenographers!!!!!

Speedbump

edited to get the names correct in the court papers...

[ August 15, 2002, 03:48 PM: Message edited by: Speedbump ]

Originally posted by Speedbump:

I nominate MrSpnkr to bring charges as prosecutor against Gaylord Focker. Seanachai to represent the defendent. Both will argue before the right honorable Sir Joe Shaw.

Speedbump

You lot couldn't afford me and I don't do cases on contingency -- ask fair Roxy.

I would be happy to advise the Judge, however.

Originally posted by Speedbump:

One of the great traditions of the pool is the Inquisition also known as a trial!

Twit.

Inquisition and trial are two different things.

Trial... run by Joe Shaw, Justicar. Includes stenographers.

Inquisition... run by Meeks Grand Inquisitor. Includes varoius body parts scattered about, hamsters and, of course, the Brick

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Sniffle.

Just because Coventry was mentioned, doesn't mean he's talking about you. Ponder the wisdom from Peng and above all QUIT YOUR DAMNED WHINNING!</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedbump:

One of the great traditions of the pool is the Inquisition also known as a trial!

Twit.

Inquisition and trial are two different things.

Trial... run by Joe Shaw, Justicar. Includes stenographers.

Inquisition... run by Meeks Grand Inquisitor. Includes varoius body parts scattered about, hamsters and, of course, the Brick</font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Right then, just fine, you lot have completely put me off my massage with Marguerite and now I can't enjoy myself ... well I could ... and probably will but still and all ...

Look Papa Khann, step one is to admit that you have a problem ... and as MY Squire now you may rest assured that YOU HAVE A PROBLEM!

I'll need a new sig line, something nice and complimentary about being a grateful member of The Shavian House should do.

Then let's start off with a nice paper shall we? How about 36 pages double spaced (12 point font please, the eyes aren't what they used to be) with sources cited in footnotes on the topic of "SSNs ... A Plague From GAWD or Something Much Worse." No need for powerpoint slides ... you'll have to take The Shavian House online course in putting them together in the approved fashion first.

Joe

One. I have a problem. If indeed I'm to be Squired to old Joe, boy oh boy do I have a PROBLEM.

There, satisfied?

Papa

[ August 15, 2002, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: Papa Khann ]

***BOOT*** Papa Khann ***BOOT*** We of The Shavian House ***BOOT*** are proud members of said House ***BOOT*** and do NOT ***BOOT*** MAKE ***BOOT*** FUN ***BOOT*** OF ***BOOT*** THE ***BOOT*** NAME! ***BOOT***

I do so hope that our little discussion of this matter has ameliorated any questions you may have harbored regarding your sig line.

Your Lord, Liege and Master,

Joe

***BOOT*** Papa Khann ***BOOT*** We of The Shavian House ***BOOT*** are proud members of said House ***BOOT*** and do NOT ***BOOT*** MAKE ***BOOT*** FUN ***BOOT*** OF ***BOOT*** THE ***BOOT*** NAME! ***BOOT***

I do so hope that our little discussion of this matter has ameliorated any questions you may have harbored regarding your sig line.

Joe

Joe, since Papa doesn't appreciate what he has, can I have his Stenographer?

Speedbump

Originally posted by rune:

To the SSNs that visit this MBT. I present my case:

The "Stella" awards rank up there with the Darwin awards.

* hoax stuff *

What is the point here you ask? That these people compared to you, the SSN, are Einsteins. It also marks why I hate Lawyer and Marlow, and will put either on my List for CM:BB.

Rune

rune - you mook. were you trying to prove a point? what is your point? that you can be duped by worn out internet hoaxes?

Joe

I really don't think this could've happened to a more deserving nebbish. I am SO looking forward to this.

Popping corn? What is about to happen to you is going to be so exquisitely life changing, that compared to you, Pavlov's canines (and I don't mean his teeth) will appear to be as rigidly controlled as a bunch of Frat boys on spring break.

This is going to be so good.

Joe

Sigh

I suppose. Though I'm going on record right this minute that I never desired, don't want, and fully expect to be stripped of this "honor". But it hurts like h*ll when Joe kicks me like that, and I just want him to stop. How does the old geezer do it at his age? (Roughly 2047, near as I can tell... or was that in dog years?)

Here, how's this?

Papa

Guest PondScum

What insanity is this? One new Peng thread PER DAY??

Look, if we're not allowed to shoot the SSNs to shut them up, can we at least duct-tape them to a nearby immovable object, preferably far away from their keyboards?

several things:

11. feh

42. poot

null. coventry for terrence? por qua? is he a very bad person? what does Berli think? I say the opposite.

seventytwo. gaylord. feh again sissy boy bringing up outre board squabbles into the MBT. feh again.

11b. death and destruction are not such bad things. my point? death and destruction are not such bad things. got it this time? good.

12xii. gaylord. feh yet again.

work-related. what is this place and what are they doing to that man?

3. roxy strikes me as rather oh i don't know...effeminate? in a butch-fem-lesbo-dyke-girly sort of way. when do we get to see the piccy? eh?

not-again. I need a drink.

Peng

Originally posted by PondScum:

What insanity is this? One new Peng thread PER DAY??

Look, if we're not allowed to shoot the SSNs to shut them up, can we at least duct-tape them to a nearby immovable object, preferably far away from their keyboards?

Yes, please use Hiram as never would he be more useful than as an immovable object for taping SSNs to. While you're at it, slap some duct tape over his mouth too, and tape all of his fingers together. That will keep him quiet and ensure that the drivel he'll post with his two big duct-taped clubs will be a little more manageable - the internet version of the typewriter lobotomy. I imagine he'll come out sounding like BASF, but not as bad as Yaknod.

Justagrog, will you take absolutely anyone as squire? Paparoach? By the gods, he'd have trouble telling off the kindergardner who refuses to get off the swing at the end of recess.

Someone take LordGay as squire as well if only so that we can make him and Paparoach play Crodaburg™.

Marlow, you ****e-head, what's the deal with keeping that game? Never has there been a more lopsided battle since the Patriots played the Rams, I'll tell ya.