THE CHINK IN THE ARMOUR

As there has yet to be told, I believe there is a chink in the armoured columns of Hittler. If you use an ordinary squad of rifflemen on a tank, it takes ages to destroy( even if shooting from behind). The chink is the fact that tanks have fuel lines and fuel tanks that can be hit. Usually they are atop the armoured beasts, but for some reason, these tanks have no fuel connections. Is this an immediate plan to stop the easy destrustion and sway the tide of war in a different direction?

" A soldiers best friend is not his gun, but his courage to be where he is." ;)

Wrong.

Most German AFVs had internal fuel tanks, so it would be bugger for an infantryman to try and cut the fuel lines.

However a nice molotov broken on the air inlets located on the rear engine deck wouldn't do a German tank too good.

Mace

Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

Now wait just a minute here. If we're gonna have a fruitcake award, then I demand a run off primary to select the best qualified from the ranks of the grogs, and from the cesspoolers.

Bruno, come and join us...you know you want to.

Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

Now wait just a minute here. If we're gonna have a fruitcake award, then I demand a run off primary to select the best qualified from the ranks of the grogs, and from the cesspoolers.

Bruno, come and join us...you know you want to.

Noba.</font>

Originally posted by Wild Bill:

As there has yet to be told, I believe there is a chink in the armoured columns of Hittler.

When I first read this message title, I wondered if it was some kind of white supremacist rant on Asians in the Wehrmacht. Having read the entire post, I can now say it's even stupider than I first thought.