The Peng Challenge Is a Dish Best Served Cold...

Originally posted by Marlow:

OK, what is the current over/under on how long until Chief Iron Bottom gets banned?

Well, maybe if he hops into the new gamey thread Steve will come to his wit's end with him and cast him in to the pool of oblivion.

We can only hope...

Hey, Butt-low, lets play a game. I miss you being my bitch. Setup coming your way tonight.

Jeff

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jshandorf:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Marlow:

OK, what is the current over/under on how long until Chief Iron Bottom gets banned?

Well, maybe if he hops into the new gamey thread Steve will come to his wit's end with him and cast him in to the pool of oblivion.

We can only hope...

Hey, Butt-low, lets play a game. I miss you being my bitch. Setup coming your way tonight.

Jeff</font>

Lies I tell you! All lies!

I thought it was 2 games.... and we were even...hmmm... Let me think... You attacked me in one game, and kicked my ass. I then attacked you and kicked your ass. What was after that? Did we play a ME?

Oh wait! It was that damn FOG ME, where you bought a fricken battalion of paras and no armor. You bastard! I remember that one!

Okay, I will be sending you a battle where I defend. Same parameters as usual... No flak wagons, or Fighter/bombers. That is it.

Jeff

[ February 13, 2002, 06:27 PM: Message edited by: jshandorf ]

Originally posted by REVS:

No

I want sennerkai to rant and rave.

Fancy a Pacific campaign, sennerikeye?

And you chose Minnesota!

Hmm, Shaw has the right of it. No personal info worth a damn, no confirmation of Aussie-ness, which would at least cause me to consider a match as part of the Holy Crusade, and, most essential of all, no email address.

And I did not choose Minnesota, you poor non-entity, it chose me. The Land chooses its heroes, and they must respond.

Croda: neither a Loss nor that other thing we don't keep track of.

dalem: neither a Loss nor that other thing we don't keep track of.

No dog parts have changed hands this time. Croda is quite clearly a wanko-tosser, or a toss-a-wank, or a sod-n-spin, or something.

C'mon, UK guys, Aussies; help a brother out, here...

He's a wank-mo-tronic toss-o-sod, yes?

Originally posted by Gates-slut:

Feh and poot. Did I get the right of it on that gamey thread or what? Well, Did I? Yes I did. I KNOW this BBS.

Be careful out there in the outer board--pretty soon you'll be sounding like a grog or something.

The battle with your mini-gates-slut is just beginning. I've sent my setup back to mr. microsloth. I must say that Moriarty wasn't quite so kind to me in this one as in the first battle for your name. I feel like Doug Macarthur having to island-hop across this map that's 96% water. At least he gave me bridges to get from land-square to land-square, so I don't have to go sailing about in assault boats in the fog.

Berli is still struggling. His losses are rapidly mounting, and now include a couple tanks or tank like thingies (not that kind, Bauhaus), a couple halftracks, a full platoon (to the last little vermin), and good bits of a few others. I've lost a Stug that I generously gave him, used up a number of schreck rounds, and had a few guys slip in the mud and crack their heads. Not a bad outing so far.

It's still a bit early to tell with The Gnome. He's sending his men dashing across the long space to my lines. I'm sending artillery shells to meet them. A couple tankers have also learned to keep all body parts (especially heads) inside while the vehicle is in motion.

Steve just laid down the law http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=023523 so a shiny quarter says Mister Iron Chef gets exactly one more post. I predict that that one post will be quite interesting, if useless.

Bastables bah name, bastarrrd bah nature. Killed mah wee MkIV tanky thing. Bastard. Speedy, gamey arty droppin' bastaarrd. Nae tae mind tho, StukaNukaPukaPants may bae along shortly tae tell ye aboot tha 84 tae 16 hidin' hae just received at tha hands o' mah stout sentries at some conferaince o' German General Staff.

Idjit Yeknod, keep oop tha guid work laddie. An' hoos tha stankn' quest comin' along?

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCDJimmy

Originally posted by Gates-slut:

Feh and poot. Did I get the right of it on that gamey thread or what? Well, Did I? Yes I did. I KNOW this BBS.

{Oh and I fixed my sig to give Croda the credit he deserves. The filthy swine.)

Your analysis of how the thread would devolve was spot on.

Your opinion on whether the tactic was gamey was so much stale poodle vomit.

Guest PondScum

Dalem, my liege, get off the outerboards and give me GUIDANCE. Goanna, that quote-stealing gecko-head, had sibilated something about playing "To The Last Man". Since I take my Squire's Quest seriously, I of course went to the depot-of-many-scenarios and checked that one side was sufficiently... French. And lo, there were Kanadians (eh) to play with! Brushing up on my Quebecois accent, I accepted his scaley challenge.

But now, NOW the cold-blooded fly-eater sends me some creation of the same name from Bill-o-the-Wilds, involving Brits. BRITS. Would you have me play the side of perfidious albion, and turn his hide into a nice belt?

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Marlow:

Steve just laid down the law http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=023523 so a shiny quarter says Mister Iron Chef gets exactly one more post. I predict that that one post will be quite interesting, if useless.</font>

Roight-ho ! Holiday is over. Send trash this way.

Else - Sod off.

I see the headless gnome...Seanachai is still around. Good. Now be a good chappy and send that set-up you promised. You know you need a distraction to take your mind off the defecating donkey.

(Remember...If it's not on - then it's Not On !)

Since there is no chance in hell of me reading all the preceding posts in this incarnation, I need to know. Did I miss the Stenographers; again ?

Come to think of it...did I miss anything worthwhile ?

Sire Slapdragon. I will update you on the winningness being gloriously won in your honor - as soon as the idiot PILLOCKS SEND ME A TURN !

Noba.

Originally posted by dalem:

Steve just laid down the law http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=023523 so a shiny quarter says Mister Iron Chef gets exactly one more post. I predict that that one post will be quite interesting, if useless.

I think we can take some pride in having been among the first to not only discover his "DOU" (Degree of Uselessness), but to have actually done something about it, i.e. sent his whiny little butt to Coventry.

I find it amusing that, having failed miserably to "make it" as a CessPooler, he has now decided that he's a Grog and is attempting to "make it" as one of those.

Rather like a dog trying to mark his territory when he's out of "ammunition".

Joe

[ February 14, 2002, 10:05 AM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Seanachai, the Combat Opinions site you refer to is at: Combat Opinion It took me a while to find it but when I got there I was disappointed in not being able to vote as the promised poll isn't up.

Instead we have the option of voting on ANOTHER of his questions, i.e. Why Did My Poll Get Erased After a Couple Of Days?.

My but the lad DOES know how to make friends doesn't he.

Joe

Originally posted by PondScum:

Dalem, my liege, get off the outerboards and give me GUIDANCE. Goanna, that quote-stealing gecko-head, had sibilated something about playing "To The Last Man". Since I take my Squire's Quest seriously, I of course went to the depot-of-many-scenarios and checked that one side was sufficiently... French. And lo, there were Kanadians (eh) to play with! Brushing up on my Quebecois accent, I accepted his scaley challenge.

But now, NOW the cold-blooded fly-eater sends me some creation of the same name from Bill-o-the-Wilds, involving Brits. BRITS. Would you have me play the side of perfidious albion, and turn his hide into a nice belt?

Hmm. PondScum, on the face of it, this problem looks difficult. I, your lord and master, have charged you with completing five squire matches as our dear snail-eating, beret-wearing cousins. Goanna. Another kanigget, though of lower quality than, say, myself, has presented you with a scenario whereupon you must also be the Brits. I am assuming two things translated or inferred from your low born squire talk:

1) This particular scenario is part of your task from the Lady Persephone, and

2) You don't want to play the Brits?

Well, as I see it, 1) means that it comes from a Lady, and that always deserves consideration, even if 2) means you will be a Pom.

So what are you waiting for??? -boot-boot-boot-boot!

This scenario simply will not count towards your initial five, since it's not against a squire anyway. Geez, do I have to do all the thinking around here?

(By the way, this Goanna is not to be trusted, merely obeyed. He's a scaly little hissy type. I'm willing to bet that he has a dewlap and a puffy crest.)

[ February 14, 2002, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: dalem ]

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Seanachai, the Combat Opinions site you refer to is at: Combat Opinion It took me a while to find it but when I got there I was disappointed in not being able to vote as the promised poll isn't up.

Instead we have the option of voting on ANOTHER of his questions, i.e. Why Did My Poll Get Erased After a Couple Of Days?.

My but the lad DOES know how to make friends doesn't he.

Joe

He's almost worth keeping around as a constant reminder of what happens to us when we walk on four legs, not on two.

Wow, now I want to go listen to some Oingo Boingo...