Peng Challenges the Rodina to a Dance

Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

Well, I trust that under your "tutelage" (note the ironic, lewdly smirking quotes) the lad will grow in office. One can only hope.

Hope, Hakko? Hope is for the other sort. Such as you and I rest our participation on either certainty or despair. If he fails to achieve, I'll drown him like a deformed pup for whom life will only be a misery.

But I'm not a cruel man. Should it become necessary, I'll hold his head under in a vat of good ale until he stops moving.

Having moved from the lands of ice, snow, and pasty-skinned inhabitants to an Arcadia of sun, soft breezes and tanned co-eds in sun dresses that are strategically displaced by the aforementioned soft breezes, I can but be optimistic.

Optimistic? You've become weak. It saddens me that I've found yet another indolent fool who, drooling the lotus off of one lip, slurringly attempts to declaim 'Kubla Khan'.

From whence, good Hakko, did you descend to your present state of enervation? What more manly and soldierly clime gave you birth, only to see you deteriorate into a cat-owning eunuch son of the South?

Possum, by the way, only benefits from a light red, say a Brouilly, or a young Pinot Noir. A bigger, more assertive red would overpower the delicate flavor of the flesh.

Ah, now here you interest me! For one can learn much, even from the limp and degenerate dregs of a failed culture, in the realm of cuisine and tippling.

What would you serve with racoon?

The sodding little bastards are everywhere here, and I'm looking for some good recipes for their preparation, and the proper beverage to accompany.

As to wanting a game, as we say down in these parts, "I'll have you, boyo." Pick a scenario (double-blind, of course) or send a set-up.

I will send you a scenario. It does not need, of course, to be 'double-blind'. It will suffice if I have never seen it before.

I don't anticipate needing to 'surprise' you.

We here in the North remain constantly alert and responsive to danger.

You 'southerners' are the ones who need every 'heads up' you can get, because of the weakness your very environment instills in you.

Think, Ethan, think. Remember, lad, what it was like when you lived in an environment that didn't turn your very life into the parody of a Jimmy Buffet song?

[ October 12, 2002, 06:10 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dalem:

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeng-Oh!

Pe-e-e-eng-Oh!

Challenge come and me want get tuuuurns.

Thank you! Good night!

You will now sit down and write a 2 page, single-spaced, heart-felt letter of apology to Harry Belafonte.

When completed, you will eat it.

When you've passed it back into the light of day, you will eat it again.

Thereafter, your penance will be considered complete, and you will have undergone the same suffering you subjected the rest of us to.

[ October 12, 2002, 06:19 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by R_Leete:

Why would a family reunion make him homesick?

R_Late, had you a family... well, a human family, anyway... blah blah Now scamper back to your hole and send me a turn, git.

Papa</font>

I'm finding myself strangely conflicted.

Over the course of the last few weeks, between the whole 'CDV' flap, and posting on threads like 'No Campaign' and others, I'm starting to question my whole Quest to Crush All Australians.

I find myself wondering if my quest should not, in fact, be one to Crush All Englishmen.

I cannot call to mind one post lately by an Aussie that was snide, stupidly prissy, smarmy, belittling or arrogantly unreasonable. I cannot call to mind a single example of them sniffing and looking down their noses and trashing Combat Mission, BFC, or the Forum because 'they knew what was right, and everyone else could get stuffed'. There is a paucity of them behaving like their agreeing to participate on the Forum was like a visitation from an Envoy of the Crown.

Aussies come off as 'Just Folks', in other words.

But no, I forget myself. A man is judged by his enemies.

To have opponents deserving of his efforts, worthy of his hatred, and yet the sort you could raise of pint with before shooting them in the groin...

That is the sort that a man wants as his enemies.

The sort of poncing, snotty, 'Eugh, I don't think BFC is doing enough for me' sort of Lord Raglan wannabes I keep seeing on the Outer Boards lately...

Well, I'm getting old. They are not England either. We must not judge.

Fussy, annoying bastards...

Originally posted by YK2:

Roight, who's the clever bugger who left the cellar door open and removed the light bulb????????

Persephone are you alright down there?

Well, I kind of slipped on some spilled liquid and empty bottles lying around and I think maybe I sprained my ankle. Ouch! I thought Panzer Leader was suppose to clean up the cellar!

It probably didn't help that I've already finished off a bottle of wine. *hic*

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Roight, who's the clever bugger who left the cellar door open and removed the light bulb????????

Persephone are you alright down there?

Emma! La bebe fantastique!

Er, that is, How fare you tonight, good Lady?</font>

Originally posted by Persephone:

Well, I kind of slipped on some spilled liquid and empty bottles lying around and I think maybe I sprained my ankle. Ouch! I thought Panzer Leader was suppose to clean up the cellar!

It probably didn't help that I've already finished off a bottle of wine. *hic*

Persephone! You are here as well?!

I feel a song coming on!

Alright, I have been attempting to use this 'ICQ' crap, and it is the lamest piece of non-intuitive, apparently 'non-functioning', stupid piece o' crap I've ever encountered in my whole technological pufff...

Yeah Yeah.... tell us somefink we don't know.

17171091 I promise not to bite.

Let there be joyful singing and dancing in the streets! Let the wine flow free and fill the tables with all forms of snacks and munchies and chips and dip and those little Totino Pizza Rolls! Pull the Jello shooters out of the fridge and throw on some tunes! Debts are forgotten and all slaves shall be set free! Yes, it's Jubilee dear friends!

I have trounced the jack-booted thugs commanded by Leeeeeo of the leopard skin dainties, securing a Total Victory to the tune of 91-9 for my whey-faced Rooskies!

Once again, Mother Russia is safe.

Well, until our next game when I get to command the Aryan Hordes and I grind him into a fine white powder.

But for right now, let's party like it's 1999 and the economy doesn't suck!

Alright, I have been attempting to use this 'ICQ' crap, and it is the lamest piece of non-intuitive, apparently 'non-functioning', stupid piece o' crap I've ever encountered in my whole technological pufff...

You can do it...you're the ÃœberGnome!