Peng Challenges the Rodina to a Dance

Originally posted by Malakovski:

Be careful, he didn't use a single ounce of that whoopass in our last game. Must have been stockpiling it for you.

I hate to admit it, but this amused me.

Hey all y'all pooheads - I'm out of town until Sunday and away from my CM machine, so no turns! All your crushing victories will be postponed! I'll still be able to post to the next incarnation of the MBT though, lucky you.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Agua Perdido!

What?

Agua Perdido

[Edited to add: Since I'm feeling generous, I won't add this to the week-extra-wait-for-each-whine Wait-o-Meter-o'-Whining Clock. The clock's down in single digits, so don't blow a gasket. You'll get your setup Real Soon Now. On second thought, do blow a gasket (Bauhaus! What have I told you about taking Chilton books into the bathroom?).]

[ October 15, 2002, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: Agua Perdido ]

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nestor:

[qb]1) War & Peace makes a fine doorstop.

2) If you have the 1950's 2 volume penguin edition of War & Peace, you have both a fine doorstop and a usefully sized and weighted missile to throw at somebody.

You are a heathen, however you have pasted your test. I hereby claim Festor as squire.

[QB]</font>

Originally posted by Lorak:

So I am throwing the hook into the water and seeing if a couple of you over-inflated blowfish want to bite. I'm looking for about 3 or 4 CMBB games.

Oh come on, I know you have been lost in the wilderness for a while but you should still remember the rules about throwing out general challenges to the pool at large.

Justicar please fix or do sumfink.

P.S.- Oh and I could do with a setup.

[ October 15, 2002, 05:16 PM: Message edited by: Speedy ]