Brown Bear Challenge Thread

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Pack Kuma:

My vision for this thread is that we can learn some things about each other while discussing this game...not simple tips and tricks but tactics, military science--all as applied to CMBB, military history, and not least of all, use this as a challenge thread. I guess my notion is that this can be a kind of forest coffeehouse where we can pause our game and sit under the tree for a minute with Brown Bear while the shells sit frozen in midflight around us.

This is quite an interesting prospect.

Pack Kuma, I salute your effort.

Doomed, of course. But noble, never the less.

Your future, lad, lies in the Peng Challenge Thread. Are you daft enough to imagine we're not trying to bring up the tone of the place?

Inside jokes? One could wish. At present, most of the jokes are just above the level of 'mine's big, yours is small, and he got his cut off'.

Think, ultimately, Edmund Rostand, Alexander Dumas (Pere, please, and almost never Fils), and a true delight in the game.

Still, it's a great thing to watch the new folk come up, and do their part for the Game. I wish you all the best.

Until, of course, you end up with Us. Then I'll see you buggered by winos, lad. Gods know we've enough of them to serve.

Originally posted by SSpoom:

I dont even bother reading the Peng thread. :confused: why let something you

know little or nothing about bother you?

Hmmm, you are sorta reading a pseudo-one now, and it isn't hurting one little bit, is it? Well, maybe just a teensie bit?

Small regular dips into the 'Pool can build up your immunity and increase your hide to the necessary thickness required to withstand a full-blown plague when you finally dive headlong into the steaming, murky, depths. A not altogether unpleasant feeling when you make it that far.

You know more about the being of Peng than you are aware...

AJ

KUMA?!?!? Is this the Kuma that buggered off from the "Two Steps of Death" Tourney? If so, you have about a months worth of turns to get to me you slacken' bastiche. If not, weeelll...my bad.

Other notes:

1) Seanachi , don't you have an advice column to attend to? I noticed it has slipped to page 2. Are all gnomes this daft or are you especially dimwitted?

2) Isn't there all ready a feckin' Peng Challenge Thread? If so why do people keep inviting them out of the Cesspool. Normally they just languish in their own filth, quite happy with themselves. Is that not enough? Of course not. So some twit has to sound off about Peng and here they come. Every last one of 'em. The whole mess of lackwits, reprobates and perverts. :rolleyes:

Grandma used to tell me not to poke sleeping rattlers...and that advice still makes since today. Leave 'em be, just leave 'em be.

Originally posted by Pack Kuma:

Seanachai,

I can feel the good in you, father. And I will not turn.

smile.gif

Seanachai I warned you about not using appropriate protection. Now look what you've spawned - a friggin' cuddly soft toy!

*GAAAACK*

[ November 11, 2002, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: AussieJeff ]

Aboriginally Posted by Snoochy:

I'll give you 'mushy' you bloody sod! When was the last time you posted in the MBT?!

Don't make me come back there, Foobar...

Excuse me, but I SPECIFICALLY remember being told on December 12th, 2001, by the Justicar to SOD OFF!

I think I am the only person in the history of that damned place to ever follow instructions, and actually do it.

But I have my memories... Well I dont remember much about it... But I do have something that all post-cesspuddlians enjoy. Its called

The Stink that Lingers.

Thanks for that guys, really...

Rot in cess, you bastards..

Originally posted by *Captain Foobar*:

But I have my memories... Well I dont remember much about it... But I do have something that all post-cesspuddlians enjoy. Its called

The Stink that Lingers.

Thanks for that guys, really...

Rot in cess, you bastards..

Yo, man! Thanks for tha compliments! We always aim to please. Peace, dude! :cool: