Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

What portents...

...will herald the arrival of CMBB? I mean face it this will be, for many of this board's acolytes, something approaching a religious experience. The more cynical and jaded among you may suggest that an honest Canadian Prime Minister and glaciers flowing from volcanoes will be the only portents you'll accept as signalling an imminent CMBB release date.

But let's be serious, and consider this carefully. Now Christ's return to earth has already reserved certain symbology, so BFC will have to look for something that hasn't been reserved already.

What do you think will portent the release of CMBB? A massive shut down of the internet due to email orders? The departure of the faithful from their places of work, play, and worship to darkened computer rooms for several undisturbed weeks? A massive upswing in the US economy, credit card companys in particular?

The Sky over New England was filled with Smoke from Fires in Canada

(thanx guys)

the last time this type of thing happened to this degree was Mt St Helens

according to the weather people

[ July 08, 2002, 02:31 PM: Message edited by: jeffsmith ]

Originally posted by jeffsmith:

The Sky over New England was filled with Smoke from Fires in Canada

(thanx guys)

the last time this type of thing happened to this degree was Mt St Helens

according to the weather people

Fire in Canada, what, that's not possible with all the snow and all. :D Err wait, its July... there isn't any snow... other then at the north pole.

It's obvious - the portent will be that summer actually arrives in UK. It hasn't yet, and I don't feel bad being inside on the computer when it rains every other day. Soon as we get sun and warm weather, out she'll pop - large as life and twice as beautiful....

I just killed Fluffy, my neighbour's cat. No more miaoooo at 3 AM...

Then I painted the letters CMBB with her blood across the wall.

Now I'm sitting in a pentagram with lit torches all around me and solemnly chant the telephone number of joey's pizza service.

This I'll keep doing until CMBB is released.

Or the bad men come and take me away.

Again.

[ July 08, 2002, 07:37 PM: Message edited by: ParaBellum ]

and the seventh seal was opened. and from the seventh seal came a tiger and a panther. and then there came out a bear(a really small one, cute and cuddly), and the tiger and panther soon killed the bear. and then another bear came, this time a little bigger. but as was the first, the tiger and panther were soon feasting on the second bear. just as the two large cats were going to lay down and rest from their meal, an even bigger bear came out. the 3 fought for a long while, but the tiger and panther were victorious and ate the 3rd bear. now the pair of cats really needed a long nap to rest from fighting and feasting on the third bear, but yet a fourth bear appeared, even bigger than the first 3 bears combined. the cats were too tired to fight or run away, and soon they were eaten by the fourth bear. and then the seventh seal was closed again, and the fourth bear slept...

this will be the sign my friends. so if you see a really big bear sleeping somewhere, you know the game will soon be out..