The Lord of the Peng: The Two Challenges

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Gaylord Focker,

There is a line. You're Crossing it. Take a step back.

I seriously have no idea what your talking about so i have a better idea, i'm just going to leave this thread all together to save you and the other members who were here before me some aggrivation even though i like this thread alot.

See, not everyone acts in their own self interests.

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

What's the dillio here? Why is everyone getting their cockles in an uproar?

Be careful or you're next!

Ah, who am I kiddin', no reason to wait. Yer Outta here!</font>

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

I seriously have no idea what your talking about so i have a better idea, i'm just going to leave this thread all together to save you and the other members who were here before me some aggrivation even though i like this thread alot.

Twit.

Nothing wrong with your tone, its some of the wording that is creeping across the line. Not the MBT's line, but Battlefront's. If you leave to pout over this, then I'm not sure you should have been here in the first place

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Twit.

Nothing wrong with your tone, its some of the wording that is creeping across the line. Not the MBT's line, but Battlefront's. If you leave to pout over this, then I'm not sure you should have been here in the first place</font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

"It is better to be a living dog than a serious Texan...or somefink...."

I hate aphorisms or whatever the heck you call them.

Its called a quote you intellectually bankrupt lackwit!!!</font>

........ senseless twiddle

Since i post alot on this forum thats another reason that i never should have been here, the old grouchy people like to use this thread as their personal flirt chat, ok thats an exageration, Seanachai thankfuly is only one person ....... more senseless twiddle

I take offense, Gaylord, I am probably one of the older guys here, and I have never flirted with anyone (not that that's a bad thing).

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

I am probably one of the older guys here, and I have never flirted with anyone.

<BIG>YOU LIAR!!!</BIG>

I've seen you shamelessly bat your eyes, while giving a coquettish toss of your hair whenever an Olde One is around, you, you ...tramp!</font>

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Twit.

Nothing wrong with your tone, its some of the wording that is creeping across the line. Not the MBT's line, but Battlefront's. If you leave to pout over this, then I'm not sure you should have been here in the first place</font>

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Dear Persephone please don't be kind to that little imp. I was stung to the quick when I found out about the Panzer Leader Clone Army.

I was'nt trying to insult you, thats my whole point for leaving this thread, it's just no fun when everyone is serious all the time. I hope your still up for playing our pbem game, if not thats cool too.