cmbb: only panzerfaust armed units?

Originally posted by Ligur:

Will CM:BB correctly model the 14 year old German boy who is give a bicycle, two fausts and sent East to "do his duty to Adolf"?

WILL IT?

Yes, and it will also model Sergei, crying because he had to sacrifice his "Ruski Samoyed" dog for carrying antitank mines. smile.gif

For 6 points you could buy Sergei and put it in a light house somewhere near the first frontlines and you could use it as observer. But of yourse, don't buy Conscript Sergei, because he will more cry than look for Germans! :D

6 points for sergei?!?! My good man you are indeed a proponent of gamey play. We all know that having Sergei on your side will give you completeinformation on all german troop movements, ever, or the first twenty turns of the game. Also, great supplies of gemran chocloate will be funneled into this cunning little double agent. Of course the fact that on turn 21 he is ALWAYS spotted by all german units and gains an exposure rating of 50000% no matter what terrain he is in may make a case for lower point values to avoid inevitable Knock out point victories... I propose therefore, that sergei be treated like airpower...make him expensive and unlikely to appear in a QB...

CMBB introduces a new unit called "Tank Hunter Team" and captured equipment is available (as a selection in the purchase screen). This includes the odd PPSh armed GERMAN squad, yes.

[ June 04, 2002, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: Moon ]

Originally posted by Moon:

CMBB introduces a new unit called "Tank Hunter Team" and captured equipment is available (as a selection in the purchase screen). This includes the odd PPSh armed GERMAN squad, yes.

Cool.

How about Soviet Marines, Moon?

Steve

Moon,

Does CMBB include the Molotov Projector?

thanks to me, everyone got a bone!!!! wait, that doesn't sound right...

Could someone refresh my memory on something? I remember a while back we had a discussion on a type of command that would enable a Tank-hunter team to "hunt dowm" an enemy tank. Now, am I imagining things or did BATTLEFRONT mention that they were putting in such a command?