And Your First Battle Will Be???

Shep

Most definatly i will play as the Rumanians attacking in their sector on the first day of Barbarossa...

then probably i will try attacking as the Hungarians and italians in that order...

I will then play as the Russians with early war heavy tanks and counter attack a weak Italian motorized advance (snicker snicker)!

God its topics like this that really get me anxious...! HURRY UP AND SHIP! FOR THE SAKE OF THE CHILDREN SHIP!!! AHHHHHH!!!

At first I check what kinds of Hungarian units are in the game with the scenario editor. After that I setup a Hungarian vs. Allied Romanian attack scenario, with lots of Zrinyies in ambush position. Or maybe an Ansaldo armored shopping carts vs. T-34s in late '42? smile.gif

Originally posted by Terence:

I love the demo so much, I'll probably just play that for the next six months or so.

I did pre-order, though, so when I'm done with the magnificent, amazing, incredible demo scenarios, I can start up the full game.

Send me a setup, smarty pants! No one wants to PBEM the "wonderful" Demo with me...I'll take any side in either of the two scenarios. EFOW please.

I think I will start a custom operation in June 1941 as the Germans... then using my adaptation of wreck's rules take them all the way to 1945! Minsk... Kiev... Moscow... Izyum... Stalingrad... Kharkov... Kursk... Korsun... Op.Bagration... Balaton... Berlin... *salivates in anticipation*

Should keep me busy until the gold demo of cm3 comes out :D

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Terence:

I love the demo so much, I'll probably just play that for the next six months or so.

I did pre-order, though, so when I'm done with the magnificent, amazing, incredible demo scenarios, I can start up the full game.

Send me a setup, smarty pants! No one wants to PBEM the "wonderful" Demo with me...I'll take any side in either of the two scenarios. EFOW please.</font>