Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Vistas: scenario pictures (no spoilers, but lots of bandwidth)

CM:BB really is a mutha' beautiful game. The variety of the scenery is immense. From expansive farmland to claustrophobic back alleys - it's all in there.

For those who may still be waiting for their copy or just haven't seen all the game has to offer yet, here are some pics of a few of the scenarios in the game. No spoilers here - all units have been removed. We're just sightseeing. :D

WHERE FOREFATHERS FOUGHT

Forefathers.jpg

DEATH RIDE OF THE 424

DeathRide424.jpg

APPROACH TO SEVASTAPOL

ApproachSevast.jpg

STALINGRAD ON THE DANUBE

StalinDanube.jpg

(...more following post...)

I agree with Michael above. CMBO's shipping graphics were Okay, but the high res are what made it shine. Now that Krazy Dog had time to improve everything to high res, it really really shows right out of the box! It will be interesting to see what is modded. I dont think that any will be necessarily better, just a different camo sceme or color, or Grossdeutchland marking . . . smile.gif

Chad

I agree with Michael above. CMBO's shipping graphics were Okay, but the high res are what made it shine. Now that Krazy Dog had time to improve everything to high res, it really really shows right out of the box! It will be interesting to see what is modded. I dont think that any will be necessarily better, just a different camo sceme or color, or Grossdeutchland marking . . .

yeah im going to be really picky when it comes to moding everything...im going to leave the grass alone..

Originally posted by Chad Harrison:

I agree with Michael above. CMBO's shipping graphics were Okay, but the high res are what made it shine. Now that Krazy Dog had time to improve everything to high res, it really really shows right out of the box! It will be interesting to see what is modded. I dont think that any will be necessarily better, just a different camo sceme or color, or Grossdeutchland marking . . . smile.gif

Chad

I played my first game to see what new kinds of armor the Soviets would throw at me. I bought a bunch of 88s expecting to have to deal with really uber tanks and stuff. So I am sitting there ready to deal with whatever may come my way, and I see a platoon of Shermans coming my way. I'm thinking, this is so CMBO! My point is though, have you seen the Shermans in CMBB? They definitely need a modder's attention. Many of the other vehicles, although better looking out of the box (envelope) than in CMBO, could still be substantially improved by people with the time and skill to do so. However, CMBB looks great without any mods at all.