War and Peace show - pictures now hosted (large pics!)

I was there on Saturday too. Damn good show.. way, way too much to see in a day.

Did you perchance get a photo of the little lady in the red mini-kilt, controlling the traffic in and out of the main arena during the 'Saving Private Ryan' display?

If so, do everyone a favor and post it :D

Originally posted by James Crowley:

I was there on Saturday too. Damn good show.. way, way too much to see in a day.

Did you perchance get a photo of the little lady in the red mini-kilt, controlling the traffic in and out of the main arena during the 'Saving Private Ryan' display?

If so, do everyone a favor and post it :D

Sadly no photos of said lass, but I know exactly what you mean... excellent legs :D

Originally posted by Soddball:

I was there on the Saturday. Top day out, too much to see in one day though, that's for sure.

Yeah, I got there at 9 o'clock and left at 5 pm, but still hadn't checked out everything there was to see.. still I bought a couple of good books from barbarossa books

Great pics! One question though. That Sdkfz 7 looks a little large to me, are you sure it's not a Sdkfz 9 FAMO? I have the model right in front of me and the two are virtually identical in details. But I could be wrong.