CM POLL (Why not....)

I run around in a multiplayer (well 2 of us, ok?) game of Ghost Recon going "where did that come from?" and then end up bleeding profusely from multiple entry holes!

This is soon followed by a sudden demise.

Mace

[ 01-09-2002: Message edited by: Mace ]</p>

ban him? ban him?! BAN HIM!!??

Come on now, he's probably going through a rough patch and all... I imagine life is hard when you're a lonely, pimply-faced adolescent waiting for your testicles to drop.

...whoa... my ESP is flaring up again like a 'roid. I predict a non-sensical, all-caps, two-liner retort, chock full of LALA's and idiocy.

Nice troll... good troll... here, have another treat.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

Yeah its gunnybunny alright.<hr></blockquote>Oddly enough, it isn't. Check out Lord General's sig and the link. One of them is a "screenwriter" and the other is a "graphic designer" I think ... from the web site, neither has much talent but I suspect their High School Science Fair project "I Made My Own Wed Page!" scored big.

Joe

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

Yeah its gunnybunny alright.<hr></blockquote>

I'm not so sure. gunny bunny at least knew how to spell and write in English. I have no idea what language (or drugs) this guy is using.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Oddly enough, it isn't. Check out Lord General's sig and the link. One of them is a "screenwriter" and the other is a "graphic designer" I think ... from the web site, neither has much talent but I suspect their High School Science Fair project "I Made My Own Wed Page!" scored big.

Joe<hr></blockquote>

Gunnybunny trying to frame Lord General for having multiple accounts smile.gif

[ 01-09-2002: Message edited by: Captain Wacky ]</p>