Hi all

Welcome WereRabbit i am also new to this forum and so far find it pretty addictive, i suggest you pop in on the Peng thread as i could do with some help in the newbie stakes.

Don't worry they are not as hostile as some of the outerboarders would have you think and it would be nice to hear your Italian voice above the blabbering of all those Aussies.

:D

P.S. your English is to be commended.

• 2 weeks later...

Benvenutto qui, il mio italiano non é buono ma dovve honorare (?) il nomme de la mia famiglia ...

I'm half italian from France and my English is rather better than my Italian ! :(

So welcome in a very diverse band of half-nuts (the other half is just crazy ;) )from all over the world, USA, Canada, GB, France, Italy but also Finland, Russia, China ... Japan ?(never seen a Japanese here ...)

WereRabbit is a funny name, but it reminds me of a certain GunnyBunny of forum fame ... :eek: !

Salve, WereRabbit, spero che ti trovi circundato da nuovi amici. :D

Scusate mi per la mia povera grammatica, ho imparato Italiano a casa quando ero bambino 50 anni fa. Vengo da Trieste, la Mamma Anconetana, il Babbo Americano. Adesso me trovo in California, senza opportunita di praticare la lingua italiana.

Anyway, welcome! Hope you enjoy the games, the forum and that you post often!

Dear Wererabbit, please report immeadiately to the following thread:

Ten reasons why it is just and fitting that Europeans have to wait!

PS. Welcome aboard!

PPS. Pay absolutely no attention to my posts,

I'm a STUPID AMERICAN! :D

[ September 16, 2002, 05:58 PM: Message edited by: Poobear ]