Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

CMBB question

I don't remember seeing one in the previews, but that was a limited sneak peek.

On the other hand, I am going to work on some mods for the Axis minor allies. So far, I have my T-Shirt mod for the Rumanians ("Der Fuhrer invaded Russia and All I got was this Lousy T-Shirt") and the Finnish Mod (an all-blue suit with a big red "S" emblazoned across the chest within a red and yellow polygon -- I'm having troubles wifugring out the bit about the cape, however).

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

the Finnish Mod (an all-blue suit with a big red "S" emblazoned across the chest within a red and yellow polygon -- I'm having troubles wifugring out the bit about the cape, however).

Steve

ROTFLMAO!!!

How about making Italians red wearing tifosi? I'd love to shoot at 'em, damn Ferrari is killing the fun for Formula-1!

Juha

I was thinking about outfitting the Italians either as "the Noid" from the old Domino's Pizza commercials or modding them to be a bunch of guys in dark suits with white-on-white ties.

Thoughts? I want to release the Mod set by the end of September at the latest.

Hey Gordon - can I get it on CMMOS?

Steve

[ August 06, 2002, 12:04 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

I was thinking about outfitting the Italians either as "the Noid" from the old Domino's Pizza commercials or modding them to be a bunch of guys in dark suits with white-on-white ties.

Thoughts? I want to release the nid set by the end of september at the latest.

Steve

I think that there is a lot of potential here. But don't forget the weapon mods - the dark-suit-wearing guys should be carrying Thompsons. The Noid should be carrying Dominoes Pizza Boxes.

But - for the piece de resistance - when the engineers throw demo charges, they should really be tossing pizza dough. Or perhaps entire pizzas, you decide.

Actually, come to think of it, the unmodded demo charges in CMBO look a lot like pizza dough.

smile.gif