ANY RUSSIAN HERE?

Hello!!!

I am from russia. Samara city.

I work as a programmer so its much more interesting to improve game effects (smoke and fire may looks much better .. even can show how smile.gif )

but in past was web-designer ... well I thought allready to make some enother skins for models for myself but haven't enouth free time now -) in a week be or so.

But I have short matheriall...to make good mod smile.gif I interested in wwII but from german side mainly because was to small inforamtion about geman armor. Some years ago even make a site about german armor now its here: http//www.cofe.ru:8000/index.php3

[ December 25, 2002, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: Leit ]

Originally posted by HOFMAN:

Is any russian in the forum? We desperately need some one from russia who is well informed of WII uniform to model the russian MOD for us. I think it may be the only way to get historicaly accurate russian MODs in CMBB for fans here.

You seem so convinced that what is out there is incorrect, but in all your constant bleating, chirping and harping, you have yet to provide a single shred of documentary evidence as to what it is you believe a proper uniform should look like.

If you can't provide scans showing what is correct, how about taking some of the available pictures of present uniform mods, and pointing out what is wrong?

hi tracer!

ok,.. after holidays smile.gif in a week I feel... m.. If's not a graphic... OpenGL effects smile.gif

by the way .. Russian machine guns looks bad alsaw... Maxim MG and DSHK MG have another apirance:

http://faq.guns.ru/dshk.html

http://diversant.h1.ru/guns/pulemet/maksim.html

They have weel base and sheld but in the game they stands on strange base... 3d models must be improoved... This coud be changed buy game makers only I am afraid so.. Its woud be great to make them editeble in next combat mission engine.

Originally posted by Leit:

hi tracer!

ok,.. after holidays smile.gif in a week I feel... m.. If's not a graphic... OpenGL effects smile.gif

by the way .. Russian machine guns looks bad alsaw... Maxim MG and DSHK MG have another apirance:

http://faq.guns.ru/dshk.html

http://diversant.h1.ru/guns/pulemet/maksim.html

They have weel base and sheld but in the game they stands on strange base... 3d models must be improoved... This coud be changed buy game makers only I am afraid so.. Its woud be great to make them editeble in next combat mission engine.

HI, LEIT, nice comrade, come on, show those ignorant guys what the russians should have in WII. To be frank, I cant stand any more what they imposed to the russian MODs in game. You tell them and make the real MODS for us. Grip ur hands, my comrade.

Originally posted by Leit:

Hello!!!

I am from russia. Samara city.

Privet, Volodya smile.gif

I'm sure there are mistakes in some of the mods. This is inevitable, given the lack of information here in the west. However, remember that these people making Soviet mods are doing this out of interest in the Red Army. Do you want to end this interest by ridiculing people who are trying to improve Soviet graphics? Or, do you think it might be better to offer assistance by making pictures and references available for interested westerners? Tak, tak, tak smile.gif

Originally posted by HOFMAN:

HI, LEIT, nice comrade, come on, show those ignorant guys what the russians should have in WII. To be frank, I cant stand any more what they imposed to the russian MODs in game. You tell them and make the real MODS for us. Grip ur hands, my comrade.

Ignorant? You deserve to be strapped to a chair and subjected to G.I. Combat continuously until you learn some manners.

Grisha , privet-privet! smile.gif

No, not to ridiculing, just to say what wrong. I don't work with graphics now so lost expirience, but can help in other points.

I can send any information about missed or mistaken russian units (photos, scaled drawings, pictures), or even try to ask brother to make several 3d MAX meshes.. In other topic I write that russian transporters were lost, especialy ZIS-5V or Komsomolets... So I vote to make unit list upgratable in next engine. ;)

Originally posted by GreenGriffon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by HOFMAN:

Ignorant? You deserve to be strapped to a chair and subjected to G.I. Combat continuously until you learn some manners.</font>

The piss-artist formerly known as 'HOFMAN' has been banned (twice).

All future posts on how horribly everything 'Russian' has been handled in the game will be done in a completely similar style and at great expense by 'Leit', but probably without the benefit of calling Dorosh a vulgarity.

I sometimes call Dorosh a vulgarity. But that's because I rather like him. Not like the Russians...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

The piss-artist formerly known as 'HOFMAN' has been banned (twice).

All future posts on how horribly everything 'Russian' has been handled in the game will be done in a completely similar style and at great expense by 'Leit', but probably without the benefit of calling Dorosh a vulgarity.

I sometimes call Dorosh a vulgarity. But that's because I rather like him. Not like the Russians...

Still not out of holiday eggnog, eh? I (sniff) love you too, man....

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Eggnog? Eggnog's for the weak, Dorosh. We're going into the New Year with Jameson's.

You never write anymore. But I've never stopped hating you.

Perhaps, after the turn of the year, I could kick your Canadian arse up one side of CMBB, and back down the other?

It would be...like old times, eh, Michael?

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Eggnog? Eggnog's for the weak, Dorosh. We're going into the New Year with Jameson's.</font>