Longest Single Play Session>

One time Stix and I played 24 turns of a JWXspoon battle TCP. It took 16 hours before the ding-crash. We were both on dialup, and the battle was a bit large. So transfers were running 15 minutes at best.

Longest ever gaming session was a 36 hour Half Life session, single player.

WWB

On many, many weekends I'll play six - eight hours on Friday night/Saturday Morning, sleep three - four hours, get up and play twelve to fifteen hours on Saturday until I crash (around 7 p.m.), wake up at 2 a.m. - 3 a.m., and play twelve to fifteen hours, finally crashing around 7 p.m. Sunday evening; conservatively, thirty + hours from 6 p.m. Friday evening until 7 p.m. Sunday evening. That used to be pretty typical for me.

Time passes by so quickly when having fun... A TCP/IP game took 6 hours to complete, that's probably my longest battle. Can't be sure how many hours have passed when playing through the night, QB after QB, rehearsing, testing equipment and tactics. That's probably one of the signs of a good game ?

What about your shortest gaming session TCP/IP.

Since I can only play this beloved game late in the evening (and I want to get to bed at some point), I go for 300 pt TCP/IP matchups with a 3 minute timer.

Still, the battles last for an hour and a half.

Pretty quick, all things considered. smile.gif

Gpig

heh, that reminded me of an old friend. Back in...93-something I think it was. I had bought myself a brand new 486 PC with a whopping 8 meg ram. Anyway, this was about the time when Aces of the deep and Panzer General were the best games known to mankind, and naturally I played those games as often as I could (=6-8 hours everyday). I was in school back then, so I spent the days at school and the evenings playing. Then my computerless friend would come over at around 2100-2200, we would hang out a bit, then he would play until the wee hours in the morning while I was sleeping.

Heh, those were the days.