New Camouflage Pattern

Well I didn't notice it a few months ago either so I'd like to thank Incoming for the post. I'd seen references to it on the news but couldn't find the pattern on the web. And frankly I wouldn't have thought to search here for it either.

Oh ... and a big shout out to my homies in the CessPool before this gets locked :D

Joe

They are amazingly similar to the CADPAT uniforms that the Canadian Army is now adopting. Coincidence? The Yanks are also trialling Canadian-built LAV IIIs, aren't they? And the SAS just called the C7 a world class assault rifle...

But of course, this all belongs in the General Forum....

[ 01-15-2002: Message edited by: Michael Dorosh ]</p>

I foresee the casting of a glance by one of the enlightened ones here, and he who is knowledgeable will say "Yea verily, this is interesting but is not for the likes of this forum", and with mighty powers he will move this to the general forum, and the posters and lurkers will, in worship, collectively say:

HI MOM!!!!

Mace

[ 01-15-2002: Message edited by: Mace ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

They are amazingly similar to the CADPAT uniforms that the Canadian Army is now adopting. Coincidence? The Yanks are also trialling Canadian-built LAV IIIs, aren't they? And the SAS just called the C7 a world class assault rifle...

But of course, this all belongs in the General Forum....

[ 01-15-2002: Message edited by: Michael Dorosh ]<hr></blockquote>

The US already has LAV III's depolyed to their armoured recce units. Only the PPCLI seems to have the full CADPAT combats so far.