Traditions... attempt deux (I'm watchin you Gpig!)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Point of order POINT OF ORDER!!! I distinctly remember being number 8 yesterday before that scurrilous pig Gpig aborted the whole affair. I seem to have been *bumped*

Now the way I see it, I lost favor either to that Canuckian Mannikin-chaser Dorosh whose sense of humour begins and ends at "things you can do with sticks and mud." Or (beginning w/preposition) even worse, to that English residing Germanboy who loves nothing better than to "have a secret - tee hee!"

I demand a recount!

Frankly I'm shocked, shocked and disgusted I say the you would place such a worthy and hated adversary such as myself at only #7 and behind some pathetic newby who doesn't even own the game yet as well as that prancing marionette Xia

So be it however as there will be some serious rue-age on your part for the oversight.

I'll take dreaded hun on Halloween 1942.

Originally posted by Goanna:

Frankly I'm shocked, shocked and disgusted I say the you would place such a worthy and hated adversary such as myself at only #7 and behind some pathetic newby who doesn't even own the game yet as well as that prancing marionette Xia

So be it however as there will be some serious rue-age on your part for the oversight.

I'll take dreaded hun on Halloween 1942.

Number 3, here, of course. Well ahead of the Lizard King, as is right and proper, and following Peng, as is seemly. Oh, and after Geier, but if I hadn't already read Bulgakov, and he'd been responsible for getting me to read it, I'd move him to the head of the list as well.

14) Dirtweasle... Tracks?! Cary?! Who are you?
Yes, I used to live in The Grove and still have family over in Lake in the that I will be visiting this fall. The bars in The Grove are no good though since Gerardo's closed up or sold out. There is that odd little place with the 2 lane bowling alleys across the West side of 14 ... is that still there?

Originally posted by Dirtweasle:

Yes, I used to live in The Grove and still have family over in Lake in the that I will be visiting this fall. The bars in The Grove are no good though since Gerardo's closed up or sold out. There is that odd little place with the 2 lane bowling alleys across the West side of 14 ... is that still there?

Good God! Small world. Correct that the bars around here suck. King pin is still there. Moriarty is in McHenry and Bauhaus is in Crystal lake. There's a new brew pub out in Lake In The Hills that might be a worthwhile place to get together

Originally posted by argie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Enoch:

[Don't make him mad on purpose or he will show his teeth. An angry argie is an ugly argie.

Ladies says that I look good when I show my teeth, though.</font>

Bard you syphilitic little porceline bastige. The only reason that Berli has you on his list first is that he wants to finish his light work before working into the meat of the order. Well, that or he compiled the list by working geographically from his starting location.

Don't forget, lad, I am currently in the Great Satan and am not above coming over to Minnenippleous and camping at your place for a week if you try my patience further.

Originally posted by Goanna:

Bard you syphilitic little porceline bastige. The only reason that Berli has you on his list first is that he wants to finish his light work before working into the meat of the order. Well, that or he compiled the list by working geographically from his starting location.

Don't forget, lad, I am currently in the Great Satan and am not above coming over to Minnenippleous and camping at your place for a week if you try my patience further.

Never fear, Goanna. I'm used to suffering the envy and spite of my inferiors. I feel your pain at being assigned a lower ranking of importance than myself, although nothing else is conceivable, of course.