MODsluts & Friends, it is time for me to bid farewell....

Yes....it is time that i bid farewell ...farewell to this beast of a Germanic Iron Monster that i have been working on for near 7 months now. It has started up its Mighty Maybach engine as this Bi-green Tiger I has been sent out to the test crew.

Zimmerit version is not started yet....investigating new zimm smile.gif

The mod will come with a choice of early / mid dish type wheels and the later (KT ) type steel rimmed wheel set. Included also will be two gun mantles..one with the binocular gun sights..the other with the late monocular version.

Front bow with and without tracklinks...unit insignia ..tracklinks along the turret side and mb a choice of turret with/& without the escape hatch ( this is mirrored from the right turret so it my not appeal to some of the eyes of the Beholder’s)

Is there a demand for a red brown or tri colour version?

Only asking as these things take time...and i got stuff to do ..and don't want to be wasting it.

Anyway i think PawBroon will have some better shots for you with his next update.

(You hear me ye lazy git :Dtongue.gifsmile.gif )

Below is a link to my site with 4 pix...please note that it will take a minute or two for 56k users to see the slide show.

web page

Anybody asking "what grass is that you are using" shall be assaulted with a smelly kipper :D

Regards

Måkjager

Originally posted by Måkjager:

Zimmerit version is not started yet....investigating new zimm smile.gif

Zimmerit...Zimmerit...Zimmerit!

Is there a demand for a red brown or tri colour version?

Is The Pope Catholic? :D

If you don't have time for both, definately need a tri-color. Gotta have the tri-color. Did I mention we need a tri-color?

BTW, what gr...Oh, never mind.

Keith

Terence...the sky mod belongs to magua's Normandy set...and very nice too smile.gif

sitzkreig in regards to Tri colour.....i think i will just finish up the bi green first and get that released ( will be CMMOS too )..also a "Mr Snowflake" version from Mr Mod Molek himself ..if i can catch hold of him.

Zimmerit.....further "Dr Måkenstein" experiments will be carried out to find somfink that will complement the way the mod looks.

Glad you seem to like it...sorry it has taken so long to get to this stage..but i think the wait may be worth itt at the end of the day smile.gif

regards

Måkjager

Well, I'll be damned. I didn't know you could mod? I'm impressed Makjaker. So not just another pretty face hey? :D On the serious side, now that's beaut! Very nice job and I love the markings. What no iron cross? Just asking. ;)

Quote from : Måkjager

--------------------------------------------------

sitzkreig in regards to Tri colour.....i think i will just finish up the bi green first and get that released ( will be CMMOS too )..also a "Mr Snowflake" version from Mr Mod Molek himself ..if i can catch hold of him.

May I humbly suggest the red/brown one but if you have the green one mentioned above that would be just fine. I don't recall the tiger in green before but could be wrong as I don't pay much attention to mods as you should know. :D Good show Makjager!!!!!!

Hey Joe.....dont be giving me that "can't measure up" lark smile.gif Everybody has to start somewhere..and mine was a Hetzer covered in 3 blobs of green!!!!

Seriously.....Mod making ( vehicles ) can be alot of fun..and i get a hell of a lot of enjoyment out of it...i might not make that many but the ones i do i put my ( Dark ) soul into.

People should NOT be put off trying their hand..i dare say there is a heap of talent out there ..just not been unlocked so far.

I have not received any training in computer graphic art..its just an extension of my hobby of modelling scale German AFVs ( hence my "artistic" direction ;P )

Giving time ( lots in my case ) and a willingness ( sponge Here ;) ) to learn can lead to a good base of knowledge which to use to further ( fingers crossed ) improve the final product.

Se..easy as A B C smile.gif

Now as for that upstart icm1947...... smile.gif Will i let you down ?.....NEVER :D

Just applied a "Gnome" or "Dancing Devil" turret marking from the DasReich Tiger companyto the mod...will see later tonight about a pix....but that is lost modding time ;)

Best

regards

Måkjager

Originally posted by lcm1947:

I agree with Makjager. Gyrene you need to get off your lazy butt and start modding vehciles. :D Talk about selfish people. :D

I'll wait for CMBB...I want to make the first DoberMine Mod. :D

Gyrene

Right o..here is a pix of the bi-green Tiger I with the "Gnome/Dancing Devil" unit marking from the Das Reich Heavy Panzer Komp. which seen service in Russia.

I "think" i should be able to get the mod to fit the vehicle in CMBB once it arrives........sigh..not even finished what i want to do with CMBO and my mind is racing ahead to the Ost front.

web page pix of the Das Reich unit insignia.

Its a +100k size pix so go get a beer ;)

Ok..i got stuff to do....no more updates till when ever..... smile.gif

Regards

Måkjager