Pics with my new Vid Card and Monitor. . .

I fondly refer to this as "Burn That Ass!" Notice this dumb grunt is literally jumping out of his foxhole to escape the hot fury I'm unleashing upon his ass.

Burn_That_Ass.jpg

I just think this is pretty smile.gif

foilage.jpg

Nice looking stock. The driver is wearing glasses lol! I had a closeup but lost it. He was wearing what look like sunglasses.

tank2.jpg

Just a cool pic.

tank1.jpg

So please tell me if I should be getting better graphics with a Radeon 9000 Pro 128 Meg. I haven't tweaked it at all. I tried overclocking it with the Rage3D utility for overclocking my card but the screen had lines when I tried to play so I set it back.

Looks damn good to me. Extremely clear on my end so you must be getting an even clearer view so yea I'd say it is looking very good. But let me ask you a question about that guy you're putting the hurt on. Would you want somebody to do that to you? No I thought not. :D Looking good dude.

Looking nice my brother, only question is where is that T-34 of mine firing at your flank.

The graphics in cmbb are much more clear to me than it was in cmbo. I would wait until more terrain mods come along only then will you be able to fine tune to your liking. I personally think that if the game did not improve on the graphics for the next 2 installments of the game I would not be bothered one bit, its the gameplay that has hooked me.

Originally posted by lcm1947:

Looks damn good to me. Extremely clear on my end so you must be getting an even clearer view so yea I'd say it is looking very good. But let me ask you a question about that guy you're putting the hurt on. Would you want somebody to do that to you? No I thought not. :D Looking good dude.

LMAO! :D aaahhhh no :( I wouldn't. . .

I'm at 1024 x 768 with the Graphics Optimization mode on for my monitor. Sorry it took me so long to respond I'm burning all of the stock BMP files onto CD so I can start modding without messing stuff up.

Originally posted by Tarqulene:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by gnuif:

What grass mod are you using?

Ah, gnuif.

I wondered who's job it was to ask that question.

I think you may have missed the thread on AA and A-filtering?

I was tempted to ask, but didn't want to interfere. ;) </font>

I just did some psuedo-shopping at Dell.com and determined that at this moment I could get my absolute Dream Machine for Gaming for about $2600. I don't plan to replace my PC for another 3 years though as I always replace every 5 years. Plus my current Dell is still very good for gaming and I don't need the extra power until CM3 come out (or it's bretheren) :cool: