My first mod. (Work in Progress.)

I dont know if making that mud lighter tone would have helped. I didn't try that, but i did take it off. hehe Or more like i made it darker now, so it wont show up like rust anymore. That rust look does spoil it. Have to practise more how to make mud look goooood on a tank. hehe Not on this tank anymore i think. Maybe on some other one.

ss5.jpg

Hey SAMi V, that's looking really good.

From your comments though, I think you misunderstood what I meant when I said the stripe looks like it's "floating". Essentially I mean it's just too white, or too bright- it "jumps" off the page, rather than seeming to be part of the tank.

Look at your jpeg there- the only thing brighter in that whole image is in the info window where it says "Mid Day"! For a tank *that* dirty, a stripe that bright just seems like it's a light source rather than a painted stripe. See what I mean?

I think MrNoobie's dirty tanks have the same problem with the logos; if you look at his latest pix, the ones which are white are just sooo bright and "jump" at you. But that one single Red logo "fits" perfectly on the tank. It "sits" on it. Hth,

Eden

WOW. Really nice work.

I was looking at the treads on the model compared to the CMBB stock graphics, and I really like the way the metallic color is very visable at the portions that make contact with the ground. Maybe something for the future...

I can't wait till you post this fine mod. Where will it be?