Weathered T34's

Mr. Noobie, can we talk? I mean I really, REALLY like your Russian tank mods. You da Man!!!

But are these Russkie mods of yours different from the whole bunch of Noobie tank mods I downloaded and installed just last week?

If so, that's great. I'm downloading them now. But I'm a 56k download guy. So I want to be sure I'm not wasting my time doing what I did last week. Knumsayin'?

Hey, who loves ya, baby...

Yeah MrNoobie

Don't get me wrong, I just love the mods you have been doing but I too am getting a bit overwhelmed keeping up with the number of versions you are releasing (all good though!).

I think I have downloaded every one of your T-34 mods and when I went to downlaod the latest T-34 they had the SAME file name as the last ones.

Perhaps a screen shot showing an original CMBB T34, then show every other one of your versions for that particular model so we get the gist of each version could clear it up for us keen mod sluts.

Cheers

Lt Bull

Originally posted by MrNoobie:

the ones that says weathered are the newest ones (probably the final), i dont have pics of the OG's because ive overwritten em

Maybe you should consider working on a pack that combines all the mods, and realease it as one big file. This would be less confusing and much more useful to downloaders.

Gordon's had the right idea for some time now, he releases in large packs.

First, let me say that these truely are great works of art. I love the slogans and the worn looks. You have done an outstanding job. Have you thought of turning your talents to other Soviet vehicles, or even German??

As for the confusion of the multiple listings, if you tell me which files are the latest version, I'll replace the .ZIPs in the older u/ls (so you get your d/l points ;) ) and remove the new ones. That way, it'll be up-to-date, but you'll keep your score going.

COG