Mod shopping...

Ok I finally purchased CMBB. I'm ashamed to say I was waiting to do a demo comparison with GICombat. That was pretty sad. But,now that it's on the way, can any of you guys give me the best sights to find mods and scenarios going forward? Want to go ahead and put them in my "favorites" file. :D Thanks as always.

Check out The Scenrio Depot ( sorry, can't remember the exact address right now - you'll find it in the scenarios section of this forum & somebody always posts a link to it ).

As for mods: check this section ( CMBB ) or do a search. You might want to hold off on getting too many CMBB mods right now. BFC is suppose to releasing the patch pretty soon & stuff you download might get overwritten when you install the patch. Hope this helps.

I have not lost my pants; I have misplaced them!

Slightly OT:

GI Combat is an odd game. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be a FPS or an RTS or a tactical wargame. I feel like there is some promise/potential within the product, but it's buried beneath their dreadful interface. I spent more time trying to get around the map and order units than I did fighting my enemy.

CMBO/CMBB are vastly superior when it comes to WWII tactical combat. GIC might be able to find some FPS/RTS/tactical hybrid niche in there somewhere though.

Out,

Volstag

[ October 18, 2002, 07:59 PM: Message edited by: Volstag ]

Err, I can't get the left frame at Tom's CM HQ to load - just the usual blank space and the little logo in the corner (somewhat resembling the Windows Media Player icon). How can I find out what I need to load that window since I can't seem to get any further into his site without it.

I'm using IE 6.0 (and Windows Media Player 8) on XP machines at my university.