Anyone down under got it yet

Titan

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by catnip:

I sure hope we can all extend our winning ways against kiwi joe

Alas I never beat him. I had to withdraw from our game, which really means 1-0 to him. He was very decent about it, and I'm looking forward to another try.

KJ - if you need help setting up your ladder let me know, coz I build websites for a living.

[ September 21, 2002, 10:53 PM: Message edited by: tecumseh ]

Welcome back catnip. I was woundering if you would show up agian. Whats our current standing??? 2-1 or 3-1 to you? Your the only player I just didnt have any answer at all for. I want to see if it was just outrageous bad luck on my part or ungodly skill on yours :D

Anyway it should be a riot.

Tecumseh: I may take ya up on that. It will be VERY basic so shouldnt take much time to setup.

GO THE WARRIORS!!!

Originally posted by Stixx:

Bloody Kiwis high-jacking an Aussie thread! what's the world comming to!

Ha smile.gif I think i started the Thread and i live in Auckland NZ! Just like Russell Crowe and a host of many others the Aussies are always quick to try and adopt anything of ours thats good. When the warriors win the Grand Final they will suddenly be known as the Aussie Warriors

[ September 22, 2002, 03:54 AM: Message edited by: Titan ]

Well, I am 2-1 vs you and 0-30 vs everybody else. LOL. Looking back on those last two battles, I realize I got a few breaks here and there. Remember those four buildings I blew up on turns 1-2 with my infantry guns.

Anyways, I think CMBB QB results are going to be more evenly matched for us, at least early on. Also, without the short 75 and panther 76 rules, there could be some really lopsided games.

Oh, get ready to get your eyes scratched out again. smile.gif

[ September 22, 2002, 05:03 AM: Message edited by: catnip ]

Originally posted by Stixx:

Bloody Aussies stealing another fine NZ product - Aussie isn't "down under" mate - Aussie is "over there and left a bit".

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by tecumseh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stixx:

The kind of world where the Warriors win the NRL :D </font>

Originally posted by Mike:

Oh dear - the famous Aussie education system strikes again - go have a lok at the globe mate - you'll find that NZ is "down under", and it's you lot that are out in left field.

Yes, speaking of education, how does one spell look again? Or as you insinuated Stixx, perhaps NZ has their own dictionary to allow for the way they say the words.

BTW, does Funta or Suvun Up go best with Fosh and Chops?

Regards

Jim R.