Matt and BFC ,Thank you

First I apologize to everyone if this post should be elsewhere but this looked like the best place to post this. I ordered CMBB and along with some other people I had problems with the game disc. Matt and BFC responded better than I could have ever hoped, especially if I consider the strain that they must be under trying to deal with everyone. To wrap this up, I wish to say thank you to everyone at BFC for how well I have been treated !!

Thanks

Same here. My horror when CMBO would not fully install was, well, horrible. Thanks to Matt's real-time e-mail support, I was up and running in two hours from the first problem. You don't get that kind of support anywhere else in the industry.

On another note, I also want to praise the game itself. It meets all my expectations and I've played battle after battle. A superb piece of work.

I feel like we as a board are being a bit nit-picky about a few minor issues and haven't really properly thanked BFC/BTS for what is an excellent sequel to the greatest computer wargame ever made.

Hmm, perhaps I'm becoming a fanboy - but I really appreciate CMBB and all the work that went into it.

Pascal, give over. You've had your say (as have I). I think BFC have made it pretty clear they've taken the general feelings on-board and will try to do better next time.

No amount of carping and sniping is going to make things better this time.

You give us Europeans a bad name, and waste bandwidth.

</rant>

[ October 02, 2002, 04:23 AM: Message edited by: jiggles ]

Originally posted by jiggles:

Pascal, give over. You've had your say (as have I). I think BFC have made it pretty clear they've taken the general feelings on-board and will try to do better next time.

No amount of carping and sniping is going to make things better this time.

You give us Europeans a bad name, and waste bandwidth.

</rant>

Bah, you should be right, the urge to whine on CDV was overwhelming my will to *not* do it anymore ... :rolleyes:

But well, I don't think my whining will give Europeans in general a bad name - and anyway there are a healthy score of others Euroland posters whining more than me now, some even wanting to gett into lawsuits :eek: !

Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

It's a song you green-blooded Vulcan. The words aren't important. What's important is that you have a good time singing it. . .I liked him better before he died.

Kirk; "Mr. Scott, have you always multiplied your repair times by a factor of four?!"

Scotty; "Aye Sir! How else am I going to keep my reputation as a miracle worker?"

I'm not a trekkie, but that line cracks me up smile.gif

B

I would like to complain that I received a fully functioning US version of CMBB with a complete printed manual. As a result, BFC has not had to go out of their way to do anything for me. I demand special treatment! :mad:

[Edited because some words should not be repeated several times in a row.]

[ October 02, 2002, 11:32 AM: Message edited by: Pvt. Ryan ]