TWO HEADED GERMANS

Yeah, I'd like to see that. Here's what you do. When you have the camera angle and so forth the way you want it for that perfect screenie you hit the "print screen" key (hope you're on a PC). Now hit "escape" and open "Paint." It's a simple graphics program that comes standard with Windows. Afrter opening "Paint" hit "Ctrl-V" and vwalla! Now you just save it anywhere you like. Oh, and don't forget to post a copy here. Somebody else will come along shortly and tell you how to do that, should you need to know. ;)

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mike8g:

Here's a pic of a very high fire:

One time only, could not reproduce it.<hr></blockquote>

That's not a fire, that's a teleport beam.

That, or the rapture.

As to two headed Germans, those are northern Germans. Southern Germans have stripes and horns.

FloatingSoldiersTN.jpg

Cos sent this one in. "In my last PBEM game I encountered this situation. I didn't know the Germans had started to issue anti-gravity

devices to their soldiers. Needless to say I lost the fight to such a superior foe."

If the image didn't display as usual, it's right here. http://www.angelfire.com/ak5/TheLastDefense/imagehostingpages/imagehosting.html

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Fieldmarshall:

Mike: What grass and wheat mod are those? I would love to have my hands on them...<hr></blockquote>

Had to do a little research but here's the answer:

wheat: DD's subdued terrain set

(files 634-639 from ddaddterr.zip)

grass:

hires part (files 1550-1569): Gunnergoz' realgrass set

lores part (files 1500-1519): DD' subdued (ddlowresgrass.zip)

Hope that helps

Marcus