CMBB's CD comes wrecked

As Fate as it, most of us Europeans seem to be receiving a batch of severely wrecked CDs.

How cool is that?

I mean, even simply looking at it, it is evident that CD I received is a NO GO.

That the guys who are doing those could even think that this could pass Quality Control is border line insulting.

So now I'm the proud owner of an outstanding manual and a CM themed frisbee for Vertically Challenged people.

Any idea BTS?

Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

See, that's what ya get for sneaking round the rules.

Yeah, the game & the excellent manual 20 days before it hits retail here in France.

All required files to patch the bad install are in the Tech Forum.

So I'd rather have a cheap thrill than no game at all.

:D

Sigh,

I took a week off from 7-11 oct. Fully expecting to be able to play CMBB that week. It now seems that the european (non-german) release dat shifts to 10-18 october. Sigh.

If I had known that I had asked some of our kind USA brothers if they could order and forward an US copy for me. I wonder if there are still US guys who are willing to do that? Now? For me?

I got a Credicard but no experience with money transfers to the US. If there are still some nice US brothers out there whoe aren't tired of playing for post office please mail me.

Would be much appreciated.

EDIT: already got a response from a fellow country man on a similar quest. Thanx Stoffel smile.gif

[ September 28, 2002, 08:16 AM: Message edited by: Bakker@home ]

Originally posted by Bakker@home:

Sigh,

I took a week off from 7-11 oct. Fully expecting to be able to play CMBB that week. It now seems that the european (non-german) release dat shifts to 10-18 october. Sigh.

If I had known that I had asked some of our kind USA brothers if they could order and forward an US copy for me. I wonder if there are still US guys who are willing to do that? Now? For me?

I got a Credicard but no experience with money transfers to the US. If there are still some nice US brothers out there whoe aren't tired of playing for post office please mail me.

Would be much appreciated.

EDIT: already got a response from a fellow country man on a similar quest. Thanx Stoffel smile.gif

If someone were to agre to forward a copy to you, you could send an Amazon email gift voucher to cover the shipping costs, this saves on messing around with credit transfers. ;)

Good luck.

Dave