Sorry to bother.......

przy

I did not want to have to do this but it has been over a week without a reply to my email request to sales@battlefront.com and I have still not gotten a reply. I pre-ordered last Saturday morning like around 5 AM Central time. After ordering I noticed on the sales confirmation that my email address was my old one no longer in service. I within the last month got a cable modem and discontinued my service with my old isp. I immediatly sent an email to sales@battlefront.com to please reply to my new email address just to be sure everything went OK. I have yet to recieve an email response. I know that you are probably swamped with emails at this time, but after a week I am starting to wonder if the email I sent got through. My order number is 80440 and my new email address is in my profile here. If I could get some response when you all have time I would greatly appreciate it smile.gif Thanks

Hi Przy,

when you got an order number, even if you don't get a confirmation email, then it usually means that the order went through. It might be a typo in the email address field that prevents the confirmation from being sent out. Matt isn't available right now, but when he gets back, he will take care of this.

Martin