Good and bad news at Toms Combat Mission HQ

Gentlemen,

Good news and bad news at TCMHQ. Let´s start with the good ones:

Ed Kinney has released his breathtaking " Rural Buildings Version 2" on the " Buildings " mod website . On the "Axis Armor" section you´ll find a brand new " Panther " G late mod by Marcus ( aka tools4fools ) together with three new Kuebelwagen mods by Andrew Fox. Andrew also designed the fine " Pershing " mod available from the " Allied Armor " site. Last, but not least Flesh presents a phantastic new " Smoke " mod on the " Goodies " section.

Now the REALLY bad news: Many of the " older " TCMHQ mods are temporary "off-line".

My provider has cut the free webspace about 50% (!) and now only permitts free traffic up to 1GB (!!!)each month. This is - hopefully - not the end of the TCMHQ pages ( this would be a shame , since I invested nearly two years of work into this "small corner of the Internet " ...) At present I´m searching for further free web space ( without traffic limitations ) and hope to offer " business as usual " at the end of September.

Cheers

Tom

P.S.: I hope to see you on the 7.9. in Koblenz

[ August 29, 2002, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: Tom TCMHQ ]

Tom,

As someone who knows only too well just how difficult and frustrating it can be to run and maintain a CM website that is trying to host mods and constantly having to worry about webspace and bandwidth problems, i hope everything works out for you. You have done much for the good of the CM Community and long may it continue!

Thanks!

[ August 30, 2002, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: Manx ]