If you are bored, link to some CM:BO screen shots...

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Panzerman:

Looks like hes got the Normandy Mod, which the rutted road is part of.<hr></blockquote>

that is a GREAT rutted road

is that the complete Normandy mod terrain set?

Those mods look and work GREAT together can anyone say with certainty where they are all from?

VERY nice screen shots

its nice to see what someone's elses game looks like.

-tom w

That looks like DD's terrain mods, except for the road, guess that's from the Normandy mod.

Don't know what building mod it is.

It looks exactly like my CM mod hookup, except I don't have that road and I don't use the all-black smoke.

This is a good idea. I think more people should post sets of screenshots like this.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

that is a GREAT rutted road

is that the complete Normandy mod terrain set?

Those mods look and work GREAT together can anyone say with certainty where they are all from?

VERY nice screen shots

its nice to see what someone's elses game looks like.

-tom w<hr></blockquote>

Looks like it is just the Normandy mod to me. That rutted road did come with the Normandy mod, how do I know? Thats the only rutted mod out there that I know of, and it looks 100% like the one I got with the Normandy mod. Most of the building look like they are from the Normandy mod as well.

:eek: I had no idea my screenshots would cause so much discussion as to what mods they were - I guess I kind of assumed everybody used Magua's Normandy mod set (for that is what it is.) I seem to remember that the smoke is the "realsmoke" mod - but can't remember where that came from.

For autumn battles I replaced Maguas 502, 504 and 506 trees with DD's ones (pine trees); they look better for the battles around Hurtgen Forest and the Ardennes I think.

My patchy snow is just a stop-gap measure until the new Battle of the Bulge set comes out...

Except for some shots that had in-game labels showing, I deliberately did not say what battle they were from to avoid giving away any surprises. Thanks for the nice comments!

Originally posted by Panzerman:

[QB]

Looks like it is just the Normandy mod to me. That rutted road did come with the Normandy mod, how do I know? Thats the only rutted mod out there that I know of

------------------------------------------------

Wrong

All you guys who want rutted roads there has been a mod out at Tom's site for a lot longer than the Normandy mod. For some reason the mod is in the building section.

Here is the link: (Rememeber building section) http://home.nexgo.de/tcmhq/Explorer.html

I had using this mod for months before the Normandy mod came out.

[ 01-14-2002: Message edited by: Shatter ]</p>