CMBB Released

Ok not to get anyone's hopes up but the universal release dates for alot of things (Music, Video, DVD etc.)is always on a Teusday. I know this becouse my wife works in a record company and my friend owns a video shop.

so don't be surprised (yeah right!) if it gets there for the weekend! Whoot Whoot!

just a thought. smile.gif

Have you no sense of decency ?

At last, have you NO sense of decency, sir ?

To name a topic "CMBB released" when you PERFECTLY well know that it is NOT, is pure stupidity. I can see that you are new to this forum, but still that sucks. You could always name it "about the release date" or something, but this goes a tad too far.

Shame on you. :mad:

I say hangin's too good for him. First we cover him from head to toe with hot tar, see. Then, instead of sprinkling feathers on top of that, we use wool. Then we put him where Mace can find him and let nature do the rest. Heh, heh.

Michael

[ September 16, 2002, 01:17 PM: Message edited by: Michael emrys ]

Get off his back, guys. Geez -- he is acting a bit puerile, but so what?

Oh, BTW saurkraut {sic}, he didn't restart a padlocked thread -- the current thread on that subject was started at 9:55 am; the padlocked one, 9:59 am. It looks like a simple double post.

Steve

Originally posted by Soddball:

If we banned members for being puerile the Peng Thread would be emptier than MrSpkr's posing pouch.

So I take it you'll be retracting your statements in his other thread?

Also, when are you gonna send back a turn so I can complete your destruction?

Steve

[ September 16, 2002, 01:48 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

I assume that's a real quote from Bush, Mrspkr. Do you know the source?

Yes -- I jotted it down while watching the CBS 60 Minutes II 9-11 special. He said it while in telephone conference with the Vice-President from aboard AF1.

Steve

Originally posted by Soddball:

Pah. Statement retraction is for jessies. I will send my turn when I'm good and ready. You're not the only one waiting.

Have you finished faffing about in the RoW tourney yet? I want to see our group's scores.

Direct your whining to Jarmo -- I haven't had a St. Mere Eglise turn all weekend.

Head for the Hills is almost over -- just a few more turns.

Steve

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

I hereby proclaim Onehitsky...my friend.

Welcome, friend. Now, how about ten reasons how you could have possibly annoyed these people, eh?

[Oh for cryin' out loud, EVERY time...]

I like him too!

Or, top 10 reasons CMBB Forum members are so uptight! ;)

Originally posted by Poobear:

Or, top 10 reasons CMBB Forum members are so uptight! ;)

Only 10? smile.gif

I think some gratuious MP quote-action is called for...

BRIAN: Look. You've got it all wrong. You don't need to follow me. You don't need to follow anybody! You've got to think for yourselves. You're all individuals!

FOLLOWERS: Yes, we're all individuals!

BRIAN: You're all different!

FOLLOWERS: Yes, we are all different!

DENNIS: I'm not.