british battles

hello all

I have just started playing CM and i am a bit disapointed, I havent seen any secnarios yet that contain churchill tanks.Could somebody point me in the direction of any good battles that include the above vehicles.

As i have just finished reading about the 9TH Royal Tank regiment and i was hoping somebody would have done some more british tank battles.

Thanks

Originally posted by Clubfoot:

Try going:

here.

Oh Yeah. I'll vouch for this one. It is very good. The only bad thing is the size, which can't be helped. It is the best D-Day scenario I've played, and I've played quite a few. It is GREAT. In response to your question, all you have to do is look, as scenarios with British armor are common. Look at the Scenario Depot (see link in sig) and search the battles for british.

Regards,

Ryan

Just checked, 13 out of the 18 scenarios I have done so far are involving the Commonwealth, all available at Der Kessel. No Churchills though. Out of the two in the pipeline, one will be.

Hmmm. Since twenty is a nice round number, I guess I shall stop doing CMBO scenarios then and prepare myself for CMBB.

Originally posted by Kingfish:

A couple of more scenarios containing Churchill tanks are:

*Crown of Thorns (also from Der Kessel)

*To the last man (the Wild Bill version at the scenario depot)

Stopping the Rot (a hypothetical Sealion 44

scenario) has Churchills too. I didn't play

it all the way to the end, but it seems to

favor the British.

A couple more with Churchill Crocs are Casey Jones's Ghost and Merenhausen Zoo--both very interesting scenarios. The latter involves a mix of Brit & US forces--probably unhistorical but otherwise good if that doesn't bother you.

A great scenario with lots of Britsh (or is it Canadian) armor (but no Churchills except an AVRE) is The Wrong Hill by WBW.

The moral is, there's no shortage of any kind of scenario in CM. Just ask.